Summer Spanish schools in Spain: Spanish camps in Madrid area for kids & teenagers, Spanish language summer for primary school & secondary school students. Intensive Spanish programs for international students from USA, Canada, UK..
Albitana Granja Escuela: Albitana Granja Escuela provides Spanish immersion summer camp programs to kids ages 4-14. Situated 35 kilometers west of Madrid, our 1, 2, up to 4 weeks camps are activity-based, and promote outdoor experiential learning. Albitana has 24 years of experience in organizing Spanish language summer camps. Kids in our camps have an unforgettable time making friends in a Spanish speaking environment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Spanish Language Immersion Summer Camps: - Duration: 1, 2, up to 4 weeks / For boys & girls ages 4-14
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Outdoor, activity-based learning
- Cultural day trip to Madrid (related to nature such as botanical garden, nature museum, nature path)
- Age-appropriate activities
- Each day, students experience a program of 'close to the land' activities.
- Activities include also group games, crafts, sporting events, leaded free time, practicing as much as they can in Spanish..
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in the Northern Spanish town of San Sebastian, named one of the most beautiful towns of the world, Lacunza Camps provides 1-5 week summer camp immersion programs in Spanish and/or English to students from around the world (ages 6-17). Our participants come to Lacunza Summer Camp to have fun, to grow and to make lifelong friends while learning Spanish and/or English.
Students can choose Morning Camp, Full Day, or Overnight camp options. Language lessons and activities take place in the morning, with fun activities and excursions in the afternoon / evening. In the spirit of summer camp, we have created an activity program that features sports, workshops and excursions.
We have four different camps: Language Camp, Surf Camp. Football and Sports Camp an Junior Chef Camp.
Lacunza Summer Camp staff are licensed and experienced teachers who plan and participate in the classes and activities, ensuring that each child receives the attention they deserve. Our teacher-student ratio is 1 monitor per 12 students.
Bilingual Summer Camps
- For students ages 6-17
- Duration: 1-5 weeks
- Students are immersed in Spanish and/or English
- Monday to Friday, from 09.30 to 13.30. Students participate in the language classes and pre-lunch time activities
- Monday to Friday, from 09:30 to 19:00. Designed for students who want to enjoy the entire day at camp and sleep at home
- Saturday to Saturday, 24 hours. Overnight students practice their chosen language in the classroom, during activities and excursions, and with other students
Located in Alicante, on the Costa Blanca in stunning South-East Spain, International Spanish Courses provides Spanish language + sports summer camps to international teenage students ages 13-18 from around the world.
Our 1, 2 or 3-week Spanish language + Tennis camp features 20 hours of language learning per week combined with 12 hours of intensive tennis training with professional coaches at a tennis club in Alicante. We also provide Tennis Only sports camps.
ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Students are provided with single room accommodation and meals in the student residence, which is in a safe and comfortable environment next to the campus of the University of Alicante.
Alicante is served by an international airport with more than 80 international destinations. The city is 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Ready to play football the Spanish way? Based in San Sebastian, close to the French border in northern Spain, Donosti Soccer Camps provide English and Spanish language & soccer summer camps for local & international boys ages 13-17. Our 2-week summer camp programs represent a unique opportunity for teens who wish to become the best soccer player they can be, while having fun and learning another language and culture.
Campers experience specialized soccer training with local players, coaches and methods of the highest level. At Donosti Soccer Camps, the combination of sport and culture becomes an intense and enriching educational process for participants.
Through the practice of soccer and a varied program of educational and innovative activities, boys experience the values that are associated with sport, such as leadership, teamwork, respect for others, solidarity, and effort.
Based in the United States, Go Inspired is a cultural exchange company that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. We offer an array of courses, workshops, and trips abroad as a way to complement classroom learning. We provide a unique summer experience for middle & high school students (ages 12-18) who want to experience Spanish culture, practice their Spanish, and explore Spain.
Set in the historical city of Castellon on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, this is a unique 3-4 week trip where students get fully immersed in the Spanish culture. Students live with local families, attend Spanish workshops, participate in activities, and go on sightseeing trips.
The trip is centered around the Spanish culture so students have a chance to get to know Spaniards, experience daily life in Spain, and practice their Spanish with native speakers. Students will also have lots of fun exploring typical villages and seeing some of the top tourist attractions.
Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp, Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, Barça Academy Clinic, Spain Federation National Team International Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys and girls of ages 9 to 17 years old across different locations in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most football-crazy cities in the world with legendary soccer teams in Spain!
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid.
• Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• The Barça Academy Clinic camp is located at the official training facilities of FC Barcelona, and practices are hosted at FC Barcelona’s official training fields.
• This Official Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, in Madrid, Spain, is an incredible opportunity to experience specialized soccer training with one of the world’s most successful youth football academies and their expert UEFA qualified academy football coaches at Atletico de Madrid Academy Training Center.
With Soccer Camps International, you will:
• Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Learn to play the Barcelona way! FC Barcelona Women Camp is a unique camp for female soccer players ages 12-17 (born between September 1999 and July 2005), who want to improve their skills and become superstars at the best soccer school in the world!
Hosted at Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper, just 10 minutes from Barcelona city center, campers train and practice at the same facilities as some of the world’s most iconic soccer stars.
Our camp uses cutting-edge training methods and is conducted under the management of its world-renowned coaches, who speak both English and Spanish.
Our campers also have the opportunity to experience life in the beautiful city of Barcelona, Spain through recreational activities, cultural trips, and sightseeing tours, which are all done under the expert supervision of professional and experienced personnel.