ESL schools in Texas: English classes in Houston, TOEFL exam preparation. Business English courses & academic ESL programs for international students, private English lessons in Harris County for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Cursos de inglés en EEUU, escuela de inglés en Houston.
English Express, Houston: Conveniently located in Houston, Texas, English Express offers ESL (English as a Second Language) classes, TOEFL preparation, business English, as well as Spanish language instruction for all levels from beginner to advanced. We are centrally located on Harwin Drive, near the intersection of Hillcroft and Harwin in Houston. At English Express, we provide quality ESL instruction to businesses and individuals across Houston. We focus on small group and private classes. Classes are offered at our school and at students' homes and businesses. Additionally, we offer private classes online.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Learn English from an experienced teacher in our comfortable classrooms or have a teacher come to your place of business or house. English Express achieves superior learning results by having highly experienced teachers instruct students in classes of fewer than six individuals. Smaller classes mean faster learning.
English Language Classes:
We provide ESL (English as a Second Language) classes for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels - group & private lessons:
- Academic English language classes: Speaking, pronunciation, writing, reading, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions & more...
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam preparation program
- Business English language classes for professionals
- Survival / basic English for social purposes
- Private online English language classes
- Additionally: Spanish language instruction
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
• Choose from two English language schools in Boston with Kaplan International. Located in Boston’s city centre (Fenway), and at Harvard Square, our English schools offer a comprehensive range of courses for students of all levels.
• Join one of our English language schools and discover the fascinating history of Boston, America’s education capital, while you study English.
• Citizens of 66 countries attended our Boston ESL schools last year.
Accreditation: • Our English language schools in Boston are accredited by ACCET.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options. Learn English in Boston with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career.
• Kaplan International offers high standards of teaching and student care, as well as quality courses and accommodation at our English schools worldwide.
Student Review: "The Kaplan Experience was the turning point of my life. When I first came here I couldn’t speak any English, I was afraid to speak for fear that people would misunderstand me.
I know I’m still not perfect but at least I’m confident now and not afraid of speaking. I also have met new friends and learned about other cultures.”
- Yina Youn, South Korea (Academic Year Intensive student)
Quality English Language Courses: • Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GRE Exam preparation
• GMAT Test preparation
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• Learn English in Miami, Florida with NSL Mondial! A leading provider of English language courses and immersion programs for adult students from around the world, NSL Mondial offers English classes taught at 10 levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our English school is situated in South Beach, a neighborhood of Miami Beach, close to all the major attractions that Miami has to offer. Learn English while enjoying the sun, sea, and incredible nightlife!
• We keep our class sizes small, with a maximum of 10 students per class. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our school provides a multicultural atmosphere, thanks to our excellent international student mix.
• At NSL Mondial, we believe that learning English should not be confined to the classroom. We provide a fun and varied activities program.
• You have the option of living with an American family through our homestay program, or stay in student residence.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English summer and winter camp in Miami FL for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Available for 1-7 weeks, our ESL summer camp combines English language classes with optional electives (Marine Environment, American Sports, Art & Design, Fashion or Leadership) and activities & excursions.
Classes taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English program (20 lessons per week)
• Part-time English program (16 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English
• English Plus Fun: Combine English lessons with Kitesurfing, Music, Salsa Latin Dancing, Paddle Boarding..
• Free workshop on writing, idioms, etc.
• Fun activities program
• Homestay program / live with an American family