Italian language schools in New York: Italian classes NYC - Group intensive classes, private Italian lessons for adults, business professionals, college students, high school teens & kids. Italian tutors in Manhattan, New York City.
• Ciao! Italiano is a fun and rewarding language to learn. At ABC Languages in Manhattan NYC, we also make sure you learn in an effective way. This means teaching you practical, spoken Italian, so you can communicate in the real world, not just in the classroom.
• We achieve this by keeping our classrooms learner-centered and small in size (no more than 9 students). This allows for plenty of practice time and interaction with your teacher and classmates. All of our teachers are native Italian speakers.
• Our popular school is conveniently located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• ABC also provides top quality group Italian classes and private Italian tutoring for adults, teens & kids in NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT. In addition, we offer corporate Italian language training to organizations.
• To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings or during the weekend.
• Whether you want to learn Italian for work, travel, study or just for fun, ABC can help you to achieve your language learning goals.
Italian Language Student Review: "I had an amazing Italian class. The instructor is very engaging, knowledgeable and creates a fun learning experience. We have learned both spoken as well as the more formal Italian, I would definitely recommend anyone interested in beginners Italian to pursue this course."
Italian Classes in NYC: Weekday daytime, evening & weekend Saturday classes.
• Group Italian classes for adults; Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
• Italian Crash Course for Travelers
• Italian Conversation courses
• Private Italian lessons for adults kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Italian programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades)
• Skype / Online Italian classes – Customized one-on-one lessons.
• Corporate Italian language training for organizations; onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Summer Italian classes
• Spanish, French & more
Welcome to JP Linguistics! With our business, you can learn French, Italian, and Spanish without leaving your home or work place!
We offer professional language services taught by native speakers for corporate businesses and private clientele.
Course options include: one-on-one Private Lessons, Group Classes, Test Preparation (AP, SAT 2, DELF, DALF), Foreign Business Etiquette Training, Translation, Pedagogical Consultation, and Interpretation.
JP Linguistics is ideal for corporations looking to advance their global strategies as well as for private students looking to advance their foreign language skills. We're here to help you 'Communicate Globally!’
Located in the heart of Carnegie Hill in Upper East Side at 1556 Third Avenue, Collina Italiana is an Italian language school offering Italian language and culture programs both on and off-site to adults. We offer year-round group and private lessons, tutoring services and specialty classes for adults. Lovers of Italian language and culture soon discover that Collina Italiana classes offer a unique opportunity for a comprehensive learning experience without leaving the city.
Collina Italiana director, Patrizia Saglio, welcomes you to a unique language program in an authentic Italian setting in which you'll learn the Italian spoken today and discover the contemporary culture of Italy through film, lectures, conversation, outings, and more. Collina Italiana also offers classes to children.
Scuola Italiana del Greenwich Village is an Italian Language School in the heart of New York City offering day, evening and weekend Italian language classes. Our vast and lengthy experience in teaching Italian to New Yorkers furthers our students' mastery of the language, which is often tied to their professions, cultural heritage, travels, studies, and often, simply for the pleasure of knowing Italian.
Scuola Italiana del Greenwich Village is located in the heart of Greenwich Village, west of Sixth Avenue, New York City.
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Evening Italian Courses (Serate italiane)
- Saturday Italian Courses (Fine settimana italiano)
- Italian Day Courses (Italiano a pranzo)
- Friday Courses (Venerdì italiano)
- Italian Conversation Courses (Tra di noi)
- Private lessons and translation services are available upon request.
Situated between 6th and 7th Avenues in Chelsea on the West Side of Manhattan, Speakitaly NYC is the most alive and independent Italian Cultural Center in the entire city.
We offer beginner to advanced level group and private Italian classes.
Speakitaly wants to be the source from which to begin a new journey, for those who started studying years ago and to those who took a break and would now like to resume their study of Italian through private, group, or themed classes.Speakitaly NYC is for everybody that is our mission.
We are at the avant-garde of language teaching with a broad range of possibilities to learn, practice and have fun with the Italian language.
Our Italian teaching program is anchored in the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) and is driven by a didactic method that is the result of constant updates, professional certifications and more than 10 years of experience in working with non-native speakers from different native languages and levels of knowledge.