Find spray tan classes in Bay Area CA: Airbrush tanning certificate course in Northern California for beginners. Short spray tan classes for beauty therapists, salon employees, makeup artists & cosmetologists in San Francisco & Sacramento–Arden-Arcade–Roseville metro area.
Spray Tan Education: Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Spray Tan Education offers comprehensive one-day Certificate courses in Spray Tanning and Teeth Whitening in the Sacramento / San Francisco areas. Our intensive courses give you all the tools to you need become a professional spray tan or teeth whitening technician. Get certified in one day and start your own business!
Conveniently located just off the Junipero Serra Freeway, Tiffany’s Dance Academy South San Francisco offers dance classes for students from the age of 2 all the way up to adult, in the styles of tap, jazz, ballet and hip-hop. Our classes take place Monday to Thursday afternoons, with a full Saturday program also in place. In addition to recreational classes, TDA of South San Francisco has a a performing company with groups that compete in the area, and partake in additional community performances in the South San Francisco and San Bruno areas.
TDA's goal is to provide professional, fun training in all the disciplines of dance. The staff here at TDA consists of professionally trained teachers, most of whom hold 4-year degrees in dance, or extensive professional choreographic and performance experience. All of our instructors are full-time, and thus completely committed to the art of teaching dance. We believe that the quality of teaching should not differ between toddler-dancers and advanced teens, and therefore most all the TDA instructors teach every age. This ensures continuity and thorough training, right from the beginning.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
We believe that the best education is one where a student not only hears and sees the concepts but practices and practices under the direct supervision of a trained instructor. That is why we keep a small class size and maintain a favorable student to teacher ratio at all times. The tools, materials, insight, and instruction to learn are readily available to students.
Focus and self-expression are key. Blush School of Makeup teaches its disciplines differently from other schools; instead, our passion and expertise are in makeup and makeup only. We foster the growth of each artist’s passion, from stage to bridal, we ensure that they are ready to freelance as a professional the day they graduate. The proof is in the caliber of our graduate artists.
Mime Theatre Studio (MTS) offers theatrical mime workshops, classes, and private coaching in Los Angeles in Southern California. Established in 2001, MTS has taught actors, dancers, comedians, improvisers, storytellers, animators, motion capture performers, magicians, and others who want to develop the physical aspect of their performance for film, TV, and stage.
Instruction is provided by Lorin Eric Salm, a former student of the great mime master Marcel Marceau, and a graduate of Marceau's Paris International School of Mimodrama. Mr. Salm is a movement coach for major Hollywood film and TV productions, a guest instructor for Cirque du Soleil, a character movement instructor for the major animation studios, and a working actor in film, TV, stage, and animation reference acting.
- Level I Workshop: 2-day intensive workshop introducing the fundamentals of Theatrical Mime. Technique exercises, improvisation, exploration, lecture / demonstration. No experience necessary. 12 hours total instruction.
- Level II Class: Weekly class for those who complete the Level I Workshop. Introduces gradually more complex techniques and teaches students how to apply techniques to their own creations. 2.5 hours per week.
- Private Mime Lessons: Customized to student's goals.
Located in the heart of Hollywood near Hollywood/Highland underground station in Los Angeles, CA, Elegance International School of Professional Makeup is the first Hollywood makeup school to make its mark in the highly creative and imaginative world of special effects and prosthetic makeup. Fully devoted to train the budding artists, this finest Hollywood makeup school provides a comprehensive hands-on education in all areas of professional makeup. Its makeup classes are tailored to suit all categories of serious students who wish to develop a career in this area.
The institute offers three basic programs of study in Artistry of Makeup, Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab and many others. EI welcomes students from all over the world to begin a career in the field of makeup artistry, and is approved to issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates.
EI’s student services include a full-fledged library and providing housing facilities. Elegance International is an ACCSCT (The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology) member.
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops. Our Basic Programs consist of Artistry of Makeup; Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist Program. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, refresher class, face and body painting and mask making. We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.
At Steinlein Productions Institute located in the heart of Hollywood, California, we are dedicated to developing your talent and perfecting your skills to achieve your highest potential and success within the entertainment industry. Founded by Iris Steinlein in 2001, Steinlein Productions offers intensive workshops in filmmaking, dance, acting, vocal training and makeup artistry. Training is hands-on and as authentic as possible so students reach their maximum capabilities. At Steinlein Productions, entertainment industry professionals focus on teaching young talents the fundamentals of furthering their careers and creative ideals.
English Language and Talent Training,
International Film Workshop,
Acting Master Classes,
Modeling and Self Development,
Makeup Artistry Classes,
Dance Training, Vocal Training,
Day and Evening classes for locals and international students. Spring, Summer and Fall Programs.