Find spray tan classes in Bay Area CA: Airbrush tanning certificate course in Northern California for beginners. Short spray tan classes for beauty therapists, salon employees, makeup artists & cosmetologists in San Francisco & Sacramento–Arden-Arcade–Roseville metro area.
Spray Tan Education: Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and running classes in Sacramento and San Francisco, Spray Tan Education offers comprehenisve one-day Certificate courses in Spray Tanning and Teeth Whitening with no experience or prior training required. Our in depth training programs will have you spray tanning / teeth whitening like a pro in no time. Get certified in one day and start your own business!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
One-Day Spray Tanning Certificate Course: - Our 4-hour certification course provides you with all the necessary tools to become a pro spray tanning technician.
One-Day Teeth Whitening Certificate Course: - Our one day (1 and a half hours) Teeth Whitening Course will provide you with in depth training and all the tools needed to become a Teeth Whitening Technician.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
We believe that the best education is one where a student not only hears and sees the concepts but practices and practices under the direct supervision of a trained instructor. That is why we keep a small class size and maintain a favorable student to teacher ratio at all times. The tools, materials, insight, and instruction to learn are readily available to students.
Focus and self-expression are key. Blush School of Makeup teaches its disciplines differently from other schools; instead, our passion and expertise are in makeup and makeup only. We foster the growth of each artist’s passion, from stage to bridal, we ensure that they are ready to freelance as a professional the day they graduate. The proof is in the caliber of our graduate artists.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Situated in Southwestern Sacramento, California, My Beauty & Barber College offer exciting full-time and part-time professional programs in Cosmetology, Barbering, Nail Technology and Esthetics - allowing you to jump-start your career in as little as 2.5 months. Students receive a strong academic foundation combined with "hands-on" practical training on clients of all ages, genders, and hair styles.
Our high faculty-to-student ratio means students receive individual attention as well as group learning demonstrations to develop important skills. Our students graduate with the equivalent skills of a person working in the industry for approximately two years.
Our mission is to be a recognized regional provider of highly-trained, experienced, and innovative professionals by offering exceptional barbering, cosmetology, and esthetician programs to vocational career students.
By combining faculty and student passion, academic excellence, and extensive hands-on laboratory training, we prepare graduating students to become licensed professionals ready for an exciting and successful career in the beauty industry.
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
The Hollywood Dance Camp is the ultimate dance experience for those who live, and breath to dance!
We offer specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+).
With classes taking place in some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios (Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge), we offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world!
Dancing in North Hollywood means that you will be dancing at some of the most famous dance studios in the world and take classes from world renowned choreographers who are responsible for the hottest music videos of today.
Welcome to your dream, welcome to the Hollywood Dance Camp!
8 and 14-Day Year-round & Summer Dance Camp Programs:
- Open to students from all countries at all dance levels (ages 16+)
- Unlimited dance classes at Hollywood's top dance studios
- Master dance classes
- Special dance seminars
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Fun activities and nights out
- Excursions to Santa Monica beach, Universal Studios, and more.
- Dance styles include Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Jazz, House, and more.
Founded in 1977, the Design Institute of San Diego is a private independent four-year college, and devoted to a single purpose: professional education in interior design. We provide an accredited 4-year Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program.
This is a professional level program accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) - formerly FIDER. The course works off a 132 semester-credit-unit curriculum, providing students with the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the interior design profession.
The faculty, resources, administration, physical facilities, and educational activities of Design Institute are entirely committed to our interior design ethos. Located near the Pacific beaches of La Jolla, the facilities are of high-tech contemporary design and include spacious classrooms, drafting studios, exhibition spaces, computer labs, lighting lab, sample room, media center, student lounge, faculty lounge, administrative offices and convenient parking.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program (4 Years):
Modules / Courses include:
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Elements of Design
- History of Interiors
- Drawing & Composition
- Architectural Drafting
- Quick Sketching
- Color Theory & Application
- Oral Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Ideas in Art & Architecture