Beauty school in San Fernando County CA: Makeup classes in Glendale, professional makeup artist certification in Los Angeles County. Cosmetology programs in Burbank area, hair styling for beginners & advanced students.
AML Academy: Situated in the heart of Glendale CA, just 10 miles north of Downtown Los Angeles, AML Academy is a quality make-up career training school that offers a wide range of professional make-up artistry courses including 'High Definition' specialities in beauty, fantasy, Avanti grade, and airbrushing. We also provide a range of hair styling courses in celebrity and print hair styling for bridal, fashion, runway and television.
Conveniently located just off the Junipero Serra Freeway, Tiffany’s Dance Academy South San Francisco offers dance classes for students from the age of 2 all the way up to adult, in the styles of tap, jazz, ballet and hip-hop. Our classes take place Monday to Thursday afternoons, with a full Saturday program also in place. In addition to recreational classes, TDA of South San Francisco has a a performing company with groups that compete in the area, and partake in additional community performances in the South San Francisco and San Bruno areas.
TDA's goal is to provide professional, fun training in all the disciplines of dance. The staff here at TDA consists of professionally trained teachers, most of whom hold 4-year degrees in dance, or extensive professional choreographic and performance experience. All of our instructors are full-time, and thus completely committed to the art of teaching dance. We believe that the quality of teaching should not differ between toddler-dancers and advanced teens, and therefore most all the TDA instructors teach every age. This ensures continuity and thorough training, right from the beginning.
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
MicMakeupSchool is a world-renowned traveling makeup school that offers one-day professional make-up artist training and certification programs in a range of cities throughout the United States. We offer our make-up classes in San Diego, CA; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Seattle, WA; Miami, FL and Washington DC among many others. Our makeup programs are only offered in each city four times a year so early booking is essential.
Our make-up programs are taught by a renowned LA makeup artist and cater for all skill levels - from beginner to advanced. Every class is hands-on and has a maximum number of 18 students. This creates an environment where each student has easy access to the instructor to ask questions or review their makeup techniques. Upon completion of the course curriculum, students will receive a Certificate representing achievement in Elite Makeup Artistry.
A career as a professional makeup artist is an exciting choice. The fashion and entertainment industries offer several opportunities for well-trained makeup artists. This short make-up courses are ideal for the working individual who wants to start their career as a makeup artist in the shortest amount of time.
- Makeup Principles Certification
- Bridal Makeup Certification
- HD Film / Photo / TV Makeup Certification
- HD Red Carpet Makeup Certification
- Basic Hairstyling for Makeup Artists Certification
- Makeup Artist Portfolio Day Certification
Classes consists of lecture - demo - application for each section.
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
Founded in 1977, the Design Institute of San Diego is a private independent four-year college, and devoted to a single purpose: professional education in interior design. We provide an accredited 4-year Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program.
This is a professional level program accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) - formerly FIDER. The course works off a 132 semester-credit-unit curriculum, providing students with the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the interior design profession.
The faculty, resources, administration, physical facilities, and educational activities of Design Institute are entirely committed to our interior design ethos. Located near the Pacific beaches of La Jolla, the facilities are of high-tech contemporary design and include spacious classrooms, drafting studios, exhibition spaces, computer labs, lighting lab, sample room, media center, student lounge, faculty lounge, administrative offices and convenient parking.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program (4 Years):
Modules / Courses include:
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Elements of Design
- History of Interiors
- Drawing & Composition
- Architectural Drafting
- Quick Sketching
- Color Theory & Application
- Oral Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Ideas in Art & Architecture
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.