Madrid Spanish Classes: The qualified and experienced tutors of Madrid Spanish Classes provide beginner to advanced level Spanish classes to students from around the world. Lessons can be conducted in your home or office (within Madrid), at the teacher’s place, or in a nice cozy cafe in the centre of Madrid.
We work with different methods depending on your needs - the classes are adapted to your objectives and reasons for learning the language (work, study, living in a Spanish-speaking country, just for fun), the time you have for learning, your age, profession, your interests and hobbies.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Founded in 1979, Centro de Estudios de Español (CEE) is a Spanish language school in Barcelona, Spain. We offer a wide range of interesting and highly informative Spanish courses to foreigners including intensive Spanish, DELE exam preparation classes and private Spanish lessons. We also offer tailor-made programmes designed for school groups.
CEE provides highly professional teachers and a pleasant atmosphere at reasonable prices. We teach Spanish in small groups that do not exceed 10 students per class so that we can guarantee the utmost comprehension and excellent results.
The school is accredited by Instituto Cervantes in Spain which means it meets certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish and has adequate teaching resources and teaching plan that guarantees satisfactory progress.
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Instituto San Fernando, located in 7 cities across Spain, is a private Academic Institution offering Spanish language immersion programs to groups and individuals of all ages and abilities. We organize custom-designed linguistic programs for government entities, universities/colleges, high schools, and tailor made programs for groups of students.
Instituto San Fernando is located in seven different and beautiful Spanish cities: Barcelona, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz, Granada and Valencia.
- High School Spanish Immersion Programs
- University Spanish Language Programs
- Home Stays with Spanish families
- Spanish language and culture classes
- Cultural / social / recreational activities
- Organized travel to nearby cities of interest
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !