Makeup artistry schools in Texas: Private makeup lessons in Austin area, makeup tutorials for beginners, teens. Professional make-up artist certification programs in Round Rock, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Travis County TX..
LC Faces Makeup Lessons, Austin TX: Thank you for your interest in LC Faces Makeup Lessons! If you are interested in starting a new career as a makeup artist or looking for quality private makeup lessons in the Austin TX area, we may have the perfect solution for you. With years of professional makeup experience, Lauren Clark provides makeup classes and tutorials to aspiring makeup artists of all ages and abilities. Lessons take place on location (in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houseon) for your convenience, or in our studio in Round Rock, Texas.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are passionate about teaching others the creative art of makeup. Please let us know your name, email, the city and state you are located in, and what your goals are in taking our makeup lessons.
Makeup Classes in Austin:
- Makeup Basics: 1.5 hour class - $200
- Aspiring Makeup Artist 1: A 2-hour crash course - $250
- Aspiring Makeup Artist 2: 10-hour course. $750 Covers everything that the Aspiring Makeup Artist 1 Class covers, as well as essential information for starting and marketing your business, tattoo cover, and more.
- Create Your Own Class / Private Makeup Lessons for Makeup Artists: A 1.5 hour one-on-one class. $200
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Achieve makeup artist certification in days and begin an exciting career in the makeup & beauty industry!
• CMC Makeup School offers professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas TX area. CMC specializes in beginner to advanced make-up artist training.
• CMC provides the training and tools essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours & weekend classes.
• Our students include local students from Dallas, surrounding cities & states including Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Louisiana and international students from countries & regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Europe & Asia.
• CMC also has makeup schools in Houston & Austin TX.
Review: "5 stars! CMC is a great opportunity to experience high quality professional training & offers short term affordable classes!
The instructors take the extra time to focus on the area of the industry you are looking to specialize in & teach you so much more while starting to build an amazing portfolio. I can definitely say taking courses at CMC was money well spent." - Jessica
Professional Makeup Artist Programs • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes • Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Piano, guitar, violin, drums, and voice lessons for children and adults in Sugar Land TX.
Conveniently located just off the Southwest Freeway, Calliope School of Music offers private, one-on-one music lessons that include proper technique, music fundamentals, sight-reading, ear training and theory regardless of the student’s age.
At Calliope School of Music, we believe in instilling more than just how to play. We seek to develop our students’ knowledge and techniques to empower them to learn, grow and create on their own.
The Massage and Spa Therapy School of IC&E, Houston
Courses / Programs
Located in the Westside area of Houston, Texas, The Massage and Spa Therapy School at IC&E (Institute of Cosmetology & Esthetics) offers incomparable education by combining professional, hands-on training with flexible, affordable beauty therapy programs.
Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Body Massage, Hydrotherapy, Waxing, Instructor Classes, CIDESCO Diploma courses, and more. Whether you are starting a new career, or looking to increase your income, our programs are designed to fit any schedule by offering weekday and evening study options.
IC&E is internationally accredited by the Comite International d'Esthetique et de Cosmetologie, CIDESCO, and nationally accredited and licensed by the the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, TDLR, and the Texas Department of State Health Services, TDSHS.
International Accreditation means that our school is thoroughly inspected on a yearly basis by international inspectors regarding curriculum, staff, physical facilities, equipment, and teachers' credentials and found to meet the worldwide highest standards set down by CIDESCO.
Infinity Music and Dance is an extracurricular music and dance school situated in Sugar Land TX, part of the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area and Fort Bend County.
We offer private music instruction in piano, voice, violin and guitar for students of all ages as well as group piano classes for young children (ages 4-7). We also provide ethnic 'Bollywood' dance classes.
Our music teachers are a collection of talented, dedicated professional instructors and musicians who combine a love of music with a desire to help others who want to achieve their highest musical potential.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Situated on Gateway Boulevard in El Paso TX, Tri-State Cosmetology Institute is a locally-owned beauty school that provides students with the education and training they need to succeed in the beauty industry. Founded in 1931, our courses include Esthetics, Manicurist, Operator (Cosmetology) and Student Instructor.
Our commitment to our students can be seen in the careful attention and instruction we provide in the curriculum of choice. It is our mission to make sure you graduate from Tri-State with the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. We teach our students the skills they need to move forward in a comfortable, supportive environment.