Find makeup schools in Texas: Makeup classes in Round Rock TX for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Makeup artist training programs in Austin area, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Travis County TX..
LC Faces Makeup Lessons: Would you like to become a makeup artist or add some continued education to your makeup career? Founded by makeup artist Lauren Clark, LC Faces offers one-on-one makeup lessons to students of all levels in the Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houson TX areas. Lessons are all done on location for your convenience, or in our studio in Round Rock, Texas. Travel Fees may apply outside of the Austin area.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Recording Conservatory of Austin (TRCoA) in Travis County, central Texas offers programs for audio engineering, music production and music business students. Each one of our mentor-ship style classes are taught completely one-on-one, giving the student undivided attention for each lesson. Beginning Audio Engineering is a prerequisite and sets the foundation for the Advanced Music Production and Electronic Music Composition programs. The Beginning Audio Engineering and Advanced Music Production programs take six months to complete. The Electronic Music Composition program is 16 weeks long.
TRCoA's program is designed to work with your schedule. All classes can be scheduled for evening or weekends. Additionally, the studio and editing rooms are open to students 24/7. TRCoA is recognized by the Texas Workforce Commission. Because all of our classes are taught one on one, TRCoA fall under a special exemption for trade schools provided by the Texas Workforce Commission. New classes start every two months. Classes start in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
With classes and workshops available in San Antonio TX, Florida, and California, LaCalisto Makeup Artist Academy teaches students the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry. Our short courses are designed for everyone from the aspiring artist, to those wanting to brush up on their current makeup skills. Workshops and classes include Basic Makeup, Wedding Makeup, Makeup for Film & TV, Corrective Makeup, and more.
Each course features an intensive curriculum where students learn everything there is to know about their chosen techniques. Professional makeup kits are retailed to students through LaCalisto Academy at a great discount. The kits feature only top brand cosmetics and tools, and all of our makeup kits will provide you with everything you need to begin your career as a makeup artist.
- Makeup Artist Basics
- Theory of Color
- Corrective Makeup
- Basic Wedding Makeup
- Makeup for Film, Televison, HD and Print
- Advanced Corrective Makeup
- Taking Color to the Next Level
- Professional Wedding Makeup
- Avant Garde Makeup Artist
- Perfecting your Craft
- Specialized Makeup Techniques
- Makeup Tips and Tricks
• Achieve makeup artist certification in days and begin an exciting career in the makeup & beauty industry!
• CMC Makeup School offers professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas TX area. CMC specializes in beginner to advanced make-up artist training.
• CMC provides the training and tools essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours & weekend classes.
• Our students include local students from Dallas, surrounding cities & states including Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Louisiana and international students from countries & regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Europe & Asia.
• CMC also has makeup schools in Houston & Austin TX.
Review: "5 stars! CMC is a great opportunity to experience high quality professional training & offers short term affordable classes!
The instructors take the extra time to focus on the area of the industry you are looking to specialize in & teach you so much more while starting to build an amazing portfolio. I can definitely say taking courses at CMC was money well spent." - Jessica
Professional Makeup Artist Programs • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes • Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Conveniently situated in Carrollton, just north of Dallas TX, ProMedia Training provides official Avid Pro Tools training, Avid certification and audio engineering programs taught by Grammy-winning faculty. If you are searching for an alternative affordable option to an audio engineering degree, we have the perfect solution for you! We are approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges Section, Austin, Texas.
Having certified more students in Pro Tools than any other organization, ProMedia Training is the premier authorized Avid Pro School. We are the industry leader in audio engineering education, Pro Tools certification, recording, and mixing for recording engineers, musicians, producers, and singers/songwriters.
Built with the artistic student in mind, our state-of-the-art Dallas facility allows us to provide our students with the best possible training environment. ProMedia Training also has schools in Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, San Diego, New York and Washtington, DC.
Situated on Gateway Boulevard in El Paso TX, Tri-State Cosmetology Institute is a locally-owned beauty school that provides students with the education and training they need to succeed in the beauty industry. Founded in 1931, our courses include Esthetics, Manicurist, Operator (Cosmetology) and Student Instructor.
Our commitment to our students can be seen in the careful attention and instruction we provide in the curriculum of choice. It is our mission to make sure you graduate from Tri-State with the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. We teach our students the skills they need to move forward in a comfortable, supportive environment.