Find makeup schools in Texas: Makeup classes in Round Rock TX for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Makeup artist training programs in Austin area, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Travis County TX..
LC Faces Makeup Lessons: Would you like to become a makeup artist or add some continued education to your makeup career? Founded by makeup artist Lauren Clark, LC Faces offers one-on-one makeup lessons to students of all levels in the Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houson TX areas. Lessons are all done on location for your convenience, or in our studio in Round Rock, Texas. Travel Fees may apply outside of the Austin area.
The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) is a cooking school for the culinary arts profession located in San Antonio, Texas. Located in the gateway city to Mexico and Latin America, the CIA is a private, not-for-profit, culinary school dedicated to providing the world's best education to aspiring professionals. Learn exciting cooking skills and the secrets of the professional kitchen. If you're pursuing a culinary career, you know that interest in all things food-related has never been greater.
For those with a strong culinary education, new doors continue to open. Restaurateur, executive chef, cookbook author, food journalist, educator; the list of options keeps growing! Excellence, leadership, professionalism, ethics, and respect for diversity are the core values that guide our efforts.
For more than six decades, The Culinary Institute of America has been setting the standard for excellence in professional culinary education. The CIA has inspired excellence throughout the food world by leading the way: in the Education of students, in the Elevation of the culinary profession, through the Innovation of thought leadership, and through Collaborations on critical food and industry issues.
Quality Cooking / Culinary Arts Certificate & Degree Programs:
- Culinary Arts Degree
- Baking and Pastry Arts Degree
- Latin Cuisines Certificate Program
- Food Enthusiast Programs
- Professional Programs
Short Course Categories include:
- Culinary Math
- Product Knowledge
- Food Safety
- Breakfast and Lunch Cookery
- Cuisines of Europe and the Mediterranean...
Situated on Gateway Boulevard in El Paso TX, Tri-State Cosmetology Institute is a locally-owned beauty school that provides students with the education and training they need to succeed in the beauty industry. Founded in 1931, our courses include Esthetics, Manicurist, Operator (Cosmetology) and Student Instructor.
Our commitment to our students can be seen in the careful attention and instruction we provide in the curriculum of choice. It is our mission to make sure you graduate from Tri-State with the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. We teach our students the skills they need to move forward in a comfortable, supportive environment.
Situated in San Angelo, West Central Texas, The Department of Art and Music at Angelo State University offers a wide variety of degree programs and courses in both visual arts and music, and performance opportunities. Offering a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree, ASU gives the student variety and opportunity by providing such specializations as Graphic Design, Ceramics, Painting/Drawing, Printmaking or Sculpture. Whether you plan to major in one of our art programs or in another field, all courses and ensembles are open for you to participate in.
Art students at Angelo State University learn to expand their creativity and go beyond the fundamentals of art. Department faculty members take a hands-on approach to every aspect of the curriculum and pride themselves in the low student-to-teacher ratio which translates into extensive personal attention to all our students.
Art students use facilities specifically dedicated to their area of concentration. Specialized studios for graphic design and sculpture are in the Carr Education-Fine Arts Building, while ceramic students use the state-of-the-art ceramic studio at the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Online Candle Making Classes for Texas & U.S. students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in Texas with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Texas, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
• Conveniently located in The Woodlands TX, just 30 miles north of Houston, CMC Makeup School is a professional make-up school providing quality makeup artist certification programs and portfolio development in the field of HD (high-definition) & Pro Makeup.
• As well as catering to students in Harris County and the immediate south-east Texas region, our school in The Woodlands is also highly convenient for students from surrounding areas that include Spring, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Pasadena, Pearland, Baytown, Conroe, Huntsville, Beaumont, and also students from Louisiana. We also run schools in Austin and Dallas.
• Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• CMC provides training for new professional makeup artists in beauty makeup, airbrush, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hair styling classes for makeup artists.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit, and certificate on completion. Class size is kept to a maximum of 8 to ensure individual attention for each student.
Student Testimonial: "I had the most amazing time at CMC Makeup School. Chris kept it so interesting and fun and showed me so much! I was very sad to leave because I felt so at home there. Money well spent!
All the instructors were just amazing, and my business is booming since I've been there. I'm definitely going to come back and take more classes. 5 Stars from me!!"
Professional Makeup Artist Training • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish (5 days)
Special FX Makeup / Career Classes (Dallas Only) • Portfolio Building Workshops (1 day)
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)