Learn Italian in Italy: Italian language tutor in Rome, private Italian lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Intensive Italian course for adults, business professionals, Italian immersion program.
Scuola Romit, Rome: Situated close to many historical attractions in the centre of Rome, Italy, Scuola Romit provides a variey of beginner to advanced level Italian language and culture courses to students from around the world. We provide year-round General, Intensive and Extensive group classes, as well as one-on-one / private lessons and exam preparation courses. Students can also avail of our comprehensive culture-based classes such as Italian Art and History courses.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language & Culture Classes for Adults:
- General Italian Group Classes (max 8 per class)
- Intensive Italian Lessons
- Extensive Italian (minimum 1 month)
- One-to-one / Private Italian Lessons
- Traveller's Italian Language Course
- Exam Preparation Courses (Cils, Plida e Celi)
- Italian History Course
- History of Italian Art Class
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
Romanica is an Italian language school in Modena, in the Emilia-Romagna region of Northern Italy. Modena is located approximately 200 miles from Rome and 100 miles from Milan. Since 1998, Romanica has offered Italian courses to students of all ages and all nationalities, as well as a rich variety of activities during students’ free time.
Our Italian courses include: Italian group standard courses, individual lessons, afternoon courses, Italian culture seminars: Italian songs, arts, literature, history, pronunciation and phonetics, dialects, cinema, restoration and bookmaking, Italian cuisine and wines... The goal of the school’s program is communication. Pronunciation, vocabulary, and the grammatical structures are always presented in context, in order to develop comprehension, reading, speaking, and writing skills.
Romanica is recognized by the Italian Ministry of the Public Instruction and certified by the associations of Italian language schools for foreigners ASILS and AIL.
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
Established in 1975, Bertrand Russell Italian School offers Italian language courses in Padua, Northern Italy to students from around the world. Padua (called Padova in Italian) is located 40 km west of Venice and it's international airport.
Our school is the perfect venue for those who wish to study or improve their Italian. We offer group courses throughout the year at four levels - beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Our courses last for four weeks but students can choose to study for longer if they wish.
We also offer individual lessons for students with special time or study requirements, and university admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students who wish to attend University in Italy and need to pass the admission test.
We have a very straightforward teaching method: our classes are made of small groups of students, with skilled teachers with several years experience in teaching Italian. The teachers are always present in the classroom and they are usually able to create a warm and friendly relationship with their students.
- 4-week Italian courses at 4 study levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 to 13.00 for a total of 80 hours. Non-beginners may enter a course after the commencement date.
- Individual Italian tuition (private lessons):
The number of hours and duration of lessons are determined by the student himself according to his/her own requirements.
- Italian lessons on line
- University admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses