Spanish classes for kids in Glendale, CA: Private Spanish tutors in Los Angeles. Language immersion programs for toddlers, preschoolers & elementary school children in Pasadena. Spanish summer camps & after-school classes in LA County.
Lango Foothills: Lango Foothills located 10 miles north of downtown Los Angeles, is a language school offering Spanish, French, and Mandarin classes to children. Children's language programs are rapidly gaining in popularity as parents realize that teaching a second language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in better grades and higher test scores later in life. Parents are also drawn to increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in our multi-cultural society. Our language classes are located conveniently throughout Glendale, La Cañada, La Crescenta, San Marino, Pasadena and South Pasadena.
Lango Foothills is located in Glendale, a suburb in the Greater Los Angeles Area, California. Classes are offered throughout Southern California in Glendale, La Cañada, La Crescenta, San Marino, Pasadena and South Pasadena.
• With camps available in California, Florida, New York and Massachusetts, NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer and winter immersion programs to international students from around the globe.
• We welcome juniors ages 7-17 to our English summer camps in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Miami (7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and , Miami can stay from 1 up to 8 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Our summer English courses combine English classes with fun activities / excursions.
• Teenagers in NYC can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• We also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• Our programs all have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from dozens of different countries around the world. This provides lot of opportunities for our young learners to practice English outside of the classroom.
NSL Review: "I really enjoyed my vacation in the camp..It was a really good experience for me. And the staff is the best!!. Thank you very much NSL." Massil, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps: • For juniors ages 7-17 (Boston, Los Angeles & San Francisco). Duration: 1-5 weeks
• For teens ages 13-17 (NYC & Miami). Duration: 1-7 weeks
Camp features include: - English language classes
- Personalized attention
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening & vocabulary.
- English Certificate & Academic Reports
- Optional residential accommodation
- Optional homestay accommodation - live with an American family
English Immersion Winter Camps: • For juniors / teens ages 7-17 (NYC & Miami Beach). Duration: 2-5 weeks
Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school children. We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We also offer full immersion programs in French, Spanish, Italian.
In addition to classes at our San Mateo location, we can also come to you. Our instructors can conduct classes after school hours at a location of your choice. Also, we will gladly help you coordinate private playgroups in Spanish, French and Italian.
We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood Shores, and Redwood City. So why not come to Universe of Colors, where your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language?
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children:
- In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs:
- Fall Camps
- Mid Winter Camp
- Spring Camps
- Summer Camps (weekly)
Our full immersion programs are in French, Spanish and Italian
Cultural Bytes INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM offers fun & engaging classes for children from pre-school through middle school in Southern California.
Caring and native speaking teachers make sure your student has a great time learning new words, expressions and cultural facts from SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN speaking countries.
Engaged students learn more through play and, share what they know effortlessly. SIGN UP for a class and let us tell you about our hands-on experience with heritage and non-heritage kids from Preschool through Middle School.
We offer different programs. After-school, Saturday and camps in SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN classes at different locations in elementary and middle schools. We also offer private tutoring classes at your home or library. NOW Online One-on-One and Virtual Camps, too.
- After-school Programs in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- Saturday classes
- Private Classes / Tutoring in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- ALL DAY Language Immersion Summer Camps / Winter Camps
- Online One-on-One
- Virtual Camps
Let’s Play in Spanish or Juguemos en Español is a Spanish language immersion program for kids up to age 7, based in Campbell, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with many other locations throughout the country. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation Classes, Mommy & Me classes, after-school classes, and more.
Created by Susy Dorn, Let's Play Spanish is a place where children learn Spanish in a fun way. As part of our philosophy in teaching Spanish for children, we believe in music and laughter as the most effective way kids learn and grow.
Families in Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and San Francisco have enjoyed our parent-child participation classes throughout the years and we have motivated thousands to learn to speak Spanish by singing and playing in Spanish. We continue to compose music, create original games and inspire children to sing, laugh and play in Spanish.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7:
- Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- We also provide limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- We can organise Spanish Classes in your school upon request
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
Spanish Language Immersion Programs:
- For kids ages 1-13
- 3-4 years old
- 5-6 years old
- 7-8 years old
- Nurturing relationship with each child
- Safe materials, equipment and environment
- Variety of developmental appropriate learning experiences
- Positive guidance, supporting social and emotional development