Spanish classes in Los Angeles CA: Spanish lessons for kids in Glendale. Language immersion programs for toddlers, preschoolers & elementary school children. Spanish summer camps & after-school classes in LA County.
Lango Foothills, Los Angeles: Lango Foothills with several convenient locations in the Greater Los Angeles area, is a language school offering Spanish classes to children. Children's language programs are rapidly gaining in popularity as parents realize that teaching a second language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in better grades and higher test scores later in life. Parents are also drawn to increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in our multi-cultural society.
Tot-and-Parent Spanish Classes (ages 1½ to 3 years): Children start learning Spanish through a variety of activities designed to engage their minds and bodies. Music and movement form the foundation for the classes, as the children sing simple, rhythmic songs and dance, run, spin and jump around the room! Meanwhile, our teachers work with the accompanying adults, teaching them age-appropriate games and activities so that they can reinforce learning at home. These "playclasses" are great for parents and caregivers who want to learn Spanish alongside their children!
Preschoolers' Spanish Classes (ages 3-5): Fun and play form the foundation for our Preschool classes. Within two or three classes, kids ages 3-5 learn key Spanish phrases through simple, repeated songs and chants. Meanwhile, they become familiar with more complex aspects of the language by engaging in "adventures," art projects and movement-based games that require them to solve simple problems - in Spanish, of course!
Early Elementary Spanish Classes (ages 6-10): Our curriculum takes students on imaginary journeys where they work on fun problem solving adventures built around cultural themes. Lango is proud to partner with schools around the area to provide after-school Early Elementary Spanish, French and Mandarin to their students.
Spanish Summer Camps for Kids & Adult Spanish Classes also available.
Lango Burbank is a Spanish language school in Los Angeles County CA with convenient locations in Burbank, Toluca Lake and Studio City. We provide Spanish lessons for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students from ages 18 months - 11 Years (3rd Grade). At Lango, your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. Our highly engaging language classes use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. We also offer Mandarin Chinese and French language instruction for children.
Language programs are rapidly gaining popularity as parents realize that teaching a 2nd language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in higher test scores later in life. Parents are also increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in a multi-cultural society.
At Lango, we agree that kids in the US are in severe need of quality language programs. But more important than the developmental edges that kids acquire when learning another language, is the simple value of exposure to other ways of communicating, understanding and living.
Let’s Play in Spanish or Juguemos en Español is a Spanish language immersion program for kids up to age 7, based in Campbell, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with many other locations throughout the country. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation Classes, Mommy & Me classes, after-school classes, and more.
Created by Susy Dorn, Let's Play Spanish is a place where children learn Spanish in a fun way. As part of our philosophy in teaching Spanish for children, we believe in music and laughter as the most effective way kids learn and grow.
Families in Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and San Francisco have enjoyed our parent-child participation classes throughout the years and we have motivated thousands to learn to speak Spanish by singing and playing in Spanish. We continue to compose music, create original games and inspire children to sing, laugh and play in Spanish.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7:
- Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- We also provide limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- We can organise Spanish Classes in your school upon request
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
Located in Long Beach CA, Lango Discovery offers specialized Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and French language classes to children ages 1-11.
Serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro and surrounding neighborhoods, our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
Through Lango’s unique curriculum and teaching methods your child will not only learn the target language, but will also have a lot of informative fun.
Lango teachers are trained to use modified language, placing emphasis on high frequency words and communicative targets that are meaningful for learners at their respective ages.
Are you searching for a top-quality English immersion program for your child or teenager?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, co-educational day school that provides an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world (elementary school, middle school & high school-age students).
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Our academic year program is designed for children and teenagers who wish to become competitive with American students in their pursuit of an American education.
By attending an American school and participating in the same classes as native English-speaking students, all of our international students are fully immersed in the English language and American culture.
The focus of our English language camps for international students is on immersing them in English through participation in classes, workshops and fun activities with the rest of the student body at Delphi.
Our campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available