Spanish language immersion schools in San Diego CA: Spanish language preschool, kindergarten Spanish immersion programs in northeastern San Diego area. Child day care center offering Spanish language classes for little kids, Spanish immersion for preschoolers, kindergarten kids, elementary school age students.
La Casita de Niños: La Casita de Niños provides Spanish language immersion programs for children ages 1-13 at our school in the Allied Gardens area of Northeastern San Diego. We teach not only academic skills, but also values and habits such as respect for the people and environment around them.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Spanish language is introduced to children in a natural way during our interactions in daily routines, learning activities and cultural events. Our commitment with the families is to make them feel confident that their children are receiving the best care and education.
Spanish Language Immersion Programs: - For kids ages 1-13
- Nurturing relationship with each child
- Safe materials, equipment and environment
- Variety of developmental appropriate learning experiences
- Positive guidance, supporting social and emotional development
Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school children. We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We also offer full immersion programs in French, Spanish, Italian.
In addition to classes at our San Mateo location, we can also come to you. Our instructors can conduct classes after school hours at a location of your choice. Also, we will gladly help you coordinate private playgroups in Spanish, French and Italian.
We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood Shores, and Redwood City. So why not come to Universe of Colors, where your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language?
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children:
- In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs:
- Fall Camps
- Mid Winter Camp
- Spring Camps
- Summer Camps (weekly)
Our full immersion programs are in French, Spanish and Italian
ABC Languages, San Francisco / Bay Area & Online Spanish Classes USA
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
Let’s Play in Spanish or Juguemos en Español is a Spanish language immersion program for kids up to age 7, based in Campbell, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with many other locations throughout the country. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation Classes, Mommy & Me classes, after-school classes, and more.
Created by Susy Dorn, Let's Play Spanish is a place where children learn Spanish in a fun way. As part of our philosophy in teaching Spanish for children, we believe in music and laughter as the most effective way kids learn and grow.
Families in Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and San Francisco have enjoyed our parent-child participation classes throughout the years and we have motivated thousands to learn to speak Spanish by singing and playing in Spanish. We continue to compose music, create original games and inspire children to sing, laugh and play in Spanish.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7:
- Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- We also provide limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- We can organise Spanish Classes in your school upon request
Spanish Immersion School Centro Armonia, Silicon Valley
Courses / Programs
Located in Campbell, and serving San Jose and the Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, Centro Armonia Spanish Immersion School offers year round programs for children ages 2.5 to 7 years. In our dedicated Spanish language programs, children are completely immersed in Spanish as they learn the skills that will prepare them for successful entry into elementary school and above. We offer half-day, full-day, and extended care Spanish courses, as well as after-school Enrichment programs and Spanish Summer Camps.
Centro Armonía Spanish Immersion School was established in August 2004 by Claudia Hernandez. The school was started with the goal of teaching young children Spanish in a fun yet structured manner.
We aim to enable both native Spanish speaking children and non-native Spanish speaking children to receive a quality early childhood education that included pre-reading, pre-writing, pre-math and social skills while being immersed in Spanish. Centro Armonía’s education model has been embraced by the community and is a resounding success.
Located in Long Beach CA, Lango Discovery offers specialized Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and French language classes to children ages 1-11.
Serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro and surrounding neighborhoods, our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
Through Lango’s unique curriculum and teaching methods your child will not only learn the target language, but will also have a lot of informative fun.
Lango teachers are trained to use modified language, placing emphasis on high frequency words and communicative targets that are meaningful for learners at their respective ages.
English Camps for International Students - San Francisco
Courses / Programs
If you are searching for a quality English language camp in the USA for your child or teenager, look no further than an accredited English language school in the beautiful Bay Area of California.
Our summer and winter English camps combine language classes with exciting afternoon and weekend activities.
Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown, San Francisco provides Junior English Language Adventure Programs for kids and teens ages 10-17, and Leader in Training Programs for young adults ages 17-21.
Connect with other similarly-aged students from all over the world in our international camps. Make amazing life-long friendships, learn about other cultures while practicing your newly-acquired English language skills.