Spanish classes in San Francisco Bay Area: Spanish language school in East Bay for kids, teens & adults, private Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students in Contra Costa County. Spanish immersion programs for children in Lafayette, Pleasanton, Alameda County..
Viva el Español: Viva el Español! is a non-profit Spanish Language and Culture Center serving children and adults in the East Bay of California. We are a before and after-school program, and teach a wide range of Spanish language courses to young amigos from ages 1 and up, pre-school through high school. We offer beginner to advanced level classes, quality private lessons, and tutoring.
Viva el Español is located in downtown Lafayette in Contra Costa County, with easy access from the Oak Hill Road exit on Highway 24. From Safeway in Lafayette, go east on Mt. Diablo Blvd. Turn right onto 2nd St. (where McDonald's is). Take your first left onto Golden Gate Way. 3451 Golden Gate Way will be on your right in less than 25 yards. We also have a location in Pleasanton, at Valley Community Church, located between Hopyard Road and Santa Rita/Main Street near downtown Pleasanton and Alameda, between the High St. and Park St. bridges to Alameda.
Lango Burbank is a Spanish language school in Los Angeles County CA with convenient locations in Burbank, Toluca Lake and Studio City. We provide Spanish lessons for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students from ages 18 months - 11 Years (3rd Grade). At Lango, your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. Our highly engaging language classes use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. We also offer Mandarin Chinese and French language instruction for children.
Language programs are rapidly gaining popularity as parents realize that teaching a 2nd language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in higher test scores later in life. Parents are also increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in a multi-cultural society.
At Lango, we agree that kids in the US are in severe need of quality language programs. But more important than the developmental edges that kids acquire when learning another language, is the simple value of exposure to other ways of communicating, understanding and living.
Spanish Immersion School Centro Armonia, Silicon Valley
Courses / Programs
Located in Campbell, and serving San Jose and the Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, Centro Armonia Spanish Immersion School offers year round programs for children ages 2.5 to 7 years. In our dedicated Spanish language programs, children are completely immersed in Spanish as they learn the skills that will prepare them for successful entry into elementary school and above. We offer half-day, full-day, and extended care Spanish courses, as well as after-school Enrichment programs and Spanish Summer Camps.
Centro Armonía Spanish Immersion School was established in August 2004 by Claudia Hernandez. The school was started with the goal of teaching young children Spanish in a fun yet structured manner.
We aim to enable both native Spanish speaking children and non-native Spanish speaking children to receive a quality early childhood education that included pre-reading, pre-writing, pre-math and social skills while being immersed in Spanish. Centro Armonía’s education model has been embraced by the community and is a resounding success.
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
Cultural Bytes INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM offers specialized language classes for children from pre-school through middle school in Southern California - in the San Fernando Valley region, Altadena, Glendale, La Crescenta, Silverlake, Eagle Rock, South Pasadena, Burbank, Granada Hills, Northridge, Encino, Tarzana.
Caring and native speaking teachers make sure your student has a great time learning new words, expressions and cultural facts from SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN speaking countries.
Engaged students learn more through play and share what they know effortlessly. Sign up for a class and let us tell you about our hands-on experience with heritage and non-heritage kids from Preschool through Middle School.
We offer different programs. After-school, Saturday and camps in SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN classes at different locations in elementary and middle schools. We also offer private tutoring classes at your home or library.
- After-school Programs in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- Saturday classes
- Private Classes / Tutoring in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- ALL DAY Language Immersion Summer Camps / Winter Camps
Located in Long Beach CA, Lango Discovery offers specialized Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and French language classes to children ages 1-11.
Serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro and surrounding neighborhoods, our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
Through Lango’s unique curriculum and teaching methods your child will not only learn the target language, but will also have a lot of informative fun.
Lango teachers are trained to use modified language, placing emphasis on high frequency words and communicative targets that are meaningful for learners at their respective ages.