Spanish language lessons in Pearland TX & South Houston area: Private Spanish tutors for kids, teens & adults. Spanish immersion programs for toddlers, little children in preschool, elementary school. Spanish exam prep for middle & high school students, families in Northern Brazoria County, Galveston County/ Harris County, Pasadena, League City area..
Crossing Borders Group: Situated in Pearland, Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provide a range of beginner to advanced level Spanish classes to little children, teens and adults.
We offer year-round and summer Spanish language programs, including Spanish immersion preschool, Baby Spanish, Mommy & Me classes and Spanish tutoring for K-12 and college students. We also provide online Private Spanish lessons for children and adults.
We also offer three other Houston area language centers in Central Houston, Katy, and Spring TX.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy in Spring, Harris County, TX serves children ages 2.5 - 6 years in a full-day academic program. Our mission is to raise the quality of childcare in the Spring / Woodlands area by providing each child and their family with a safe and encouraging environment that nurtures creativity, individuality, independence, and creates a solid academic foundation.
Our philosophy includes learning through discovery and inquiry. We strive to provide children in the Spring/Woodlands area a sense of responsibility and independence through academic principles blended with experiential learning to ensure appropriate cognitive and social development. Individuality is recognized and used as a basis on which to encourage each child to reach their full potential in all areas of life.
We have fully certified EC-4 teachers that value learning through inquiry and discovery. Utilizing a progressive approach to education, our teachers teach your little ones in phonics, math, reading, writing, and science. Our main goal is to build lasting relationships with parents and the children we serve.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool in Houston, Harris County, TX, where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day.
We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Monart Art Studio is located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties, Texas. We offer art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards based on the acclaimed Monart Method. Subjects include basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning. Monart is more than a method that teaches people how to draw. Leading educators recognize Monart as a teaching system that helps students to focus and concentrate, make decisions, solve problems, sequence and develop hand-eye coordination.
Classes can be taken as group courses or private tuition. We also provide a comprehensive preschool curriculum, summer camps as well as birthday party events. In a peaceful environment students learn that drawing is a teachable subject in which anyone can be successful. Just as we are taught how to combine basic phonetic rules to read, musical notes to play an instrument, and dance steps to dance, the Monart Method teaches the individual to draw using the five basic elements of shape.
- Art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards with subjects including basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning
- Preschool Programs
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer programs for adults
Heritage Christian Academy, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independant, non-denominational Christian school offering childcare from 18 months to 36 months and classes from Pre-Kindergarten(3 years) to 6th grade. We are dedicated to “Raising the Bar in Christian Education.” We are committed to not only providing a strong academic environment in which your children can learn and grow, but also to unite with parents as they seek to raise their children to be followers of Christ. Our highest priority will be preparing these young citizens to take on the world around them with the truth of the Gospel, in whatever field or profession they choose.