Private schools in Keller, TX: College preparatory school in Fort Worth-Dallas TX area for bright & gifted kids & teens. Independent elementary, middle & high school, programs for talented students, pre-kindergarten in Tarrant County North TX, close to Arlington, North Richland Hills, Denton, Carrollton, Flower Mound, Irving area...
North Texas Leadership Academy: Located 20 miles north of Fort Worth in Keller, Tarrant County TX, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students.
The North Texas Leadership Academy
10200 Alta Vista Rd.
Directions from Fort Worth
Take I-35 W North and exit Heritage Trace Parkway. Turn right onto Heritage Trace Parkway. Turn left onto Beach Street. Turn right onto Alta Vista Road and continue to follow Alta Vista Road as it makes a sharp curve to the left. North Texas Leadership Academy will be on the right side of the road.
Directions from Dallas
Take I-35E North/US 77 North toward Denton. Keep left to take TX-183 West toward TX-114/Irving/DFW Airport. Keep right to take TX-114 West toward Grapevine. After passing through Southlake and going through the light in Trophy Club, bear left onto TX-170 West. At the light, turn left onto US-377/Denton Hwy. After about 4 miles and at the light, turn right on Keller Parkway/FM 1709/Golden Triangle Blvd. Turn at the first left onto Alta Vista Road. Stay to the right as Alta Vista Road turns into Ray White Road/CR 1388 for a few hundred yards and then follow back to the left onto Alta Vista Road. North Texas Leadership Academy will be on the left side of the road.
School / Office Address:10200 Alta Vista Dr., Keller, Tarrant County 76244
Located in the north-west of Dallas in the suburban community of Carrollton, part of Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County in Texas, Carrollton Christian Academy offers programs from pre-kindergarten through to twelfth grade. Our students are offered a comprehensive, biblically-based college preparatory program with dual credit and AP courses as well as college prep SAT, ACT and PSAT.
Since 1980, Carrollton Christian Academy has partnered with First United Methodist Church and our parents in seeking to develop young men and women with a deep faith, keen intellect, and compassionate hearts. Our faculty and administration provide a stimulating and nurturing environment that teaches children to think with their minds and respond with their hearts. Enrichment and honors programs are an integral part of the total program.
Carrollton Christian Academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the Association of Christian Schools International and University Senate -- United Methodist Church. Our excellent faculty effectively teaches knowledge with the purpose of helping the child understand God's principles and purpose for mankind.
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, and social studies, health, physical education, computer applications, foreign language, and fine arts.
- Dual Credit and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses in PSAT, ACT and SAT
Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12.
TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success.
We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
With two locations in San Antonio TX, Bilingual Child Academy (BCA) provides Spanish immersion and dual language programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students, including a bilingual preschool (Spanish-English), Spanish summer camps, and after-school child care.
Our schools are conveniently located in Hollywood Park and Stone Oak.
Our aim is to provide high quality language enrichment classes in a student centered environment.
We achieve this by implementing a carefully selected curriculum and creating a nurturing atmosphere where children of all ages can flourish both socially and emotionally.
Young children learn languages easily, and knowing a second language is a huge advantage in later life. Our young learners will benefit from the advantages of growing up multilingual.
BCA is committed to providing children with an environment that fosters enthusiasm for learning and language acquisition in a hands-on, child centered, culturally rich environment.
Our students are surrounded by experiences that will foster academic, social, physical, emotional, cultural and cognitive growth, and promote a community of bilingualism.
Our age appropriate dual language & immersion (English-Spanish) curriculum will help to develop exposure to cultural diversity, school readiness, social & emotional well-being, and self awareness, so that preschool children can feel connected, capable, independent, and important.
- Tiny Tots (Infants 0-23 months)
- Early Learners (2 year olds)
- Preschool & Pre-K program (2-5 year olds)
- Afterschool care for elementary school kids (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Spanish summer camps (5-9 year olds)
Silicon Drive Family Center (SDFC) is an early childhood education / day care center for infants through to preschoolers in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Silicon Drive Family Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Our accreditation by NAEYC shows that our program meets the 10 NAEYC early childhood program standards.
Our center provides excellent teacher / child ratios (Infants, 1:4; Toddler I, 1:4; Toddler II, 1:6 & Preschool, 1:10). Our curriculum results in a collaborative relationship between teacher & family to promote emotional, social, physical, and cognitive development.
It is our mission to provide the highest quality early childhood education for each child. Our goal is to be distinguished as a quality early childhood program. We strive to maintain developmentally appropriate practices in each classroom and ensure that each child’s physical and emotional needs are met.
We believe that families and our early childhood professionals are partners in promoting a child’s growth and development. We place a very high value on our teachers and encourage the promotion of their professional development and growth.