Where to learn to swim in Dallas TX: Swim school for kids & teens, private swim lessons for beginners to advanced swimmers. Find swimming coach & swim programs for babies, toddlers, preschoolers & young children in the North Dallas area/ DFW metroplex..
Emler Swim School - Dallas: Give your child the best possible start in swimming by enrolling him or her in one of Emler Swim School's award-winning classes. Situated in North Dallas TX, Emler Swim School - Dallas provides a range of swimming courses for children ages 0 and up. We also provide adult lessons.
Email:Contact us below
We keep classes small, and this ensures that our teachers give each child individual attention, and allow adequate time to gain an understanding of each child’s skills, personality, and learning style.
General Swim Classes for Children: - Bathtime Babies (ages 2-6 months)
- Waterbabies (ages 2 months to 2 years)
- Aquatots (age 3)
- Beginners (4 years and up)
- Swimmers (5 years and up)
Specialized Swim Lessons: - Adult Swim Lessons
- Recreational Swim Team
- Private Swim Lessons
- Evaluation Lessons
- Special Group Lessons
Located in Houston in Harris County, TX, Awty International School is a private, co-educational, college-preparatory day school offering programs from preschool through to 12th grade. We are unique among Houston's private schools in that our multi-national student body and strong language programs provide a multi-cultural experience not available elsewhere. Each student takes a second language, English, French or Spanish. We also offer native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic & Dutch.
We offer students two academic programs: A traditional American college preparatory curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate or the French Baccalaureate. Students in both International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs must meet the requirements for an American high school diploma which includes credits in fine arts, computer science and American history.
Awty International School is accredited by the Council for International Schools (C.I.S). With 50 nationalities in our student body, our students learn from each other about countries around the world. There simply is no other school in Houston which offers these unique opportunities.
College Preparatory Curriculum for Children in Preschool through 12th Grade:
- Leading to the International Baccalaureate or French Baccalaureate:
- International Section
- French Section
- Primary, Middle and Upper Schools
- All students take a second language - English, French or Spanish
- Native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Dutch
- Subjects include English, history, mathematics, science, foreign Language, computer science, P.E. and fine arts
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, located in Sugar Land in Fort Bend County, Texas, is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him.
Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education. We recognize that our children need to be disciplined under scriptural principles and this approach is needed to give our children security within bounds.
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
With private tutors based throughout Austin, TX, Parliament Tutors offer academic tutoring and test preparation from the most highly qualified tutors for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target score. While our private tutoring and test prep philosophy stresses the importance of independent study and practice, Parliament's Austin tutors are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields.
Parliament Tutors features the most comprehensive private tutoring program available. Our highly experienced and qualified tutors promote the importance of both conceptual understanding and practical application in developing a student’s skills for success. They are trained to recognize and respond to each student’s individual strengths and weaknesses, maximizing their potential. With their tutors, Parliament students develop the skills and confidence they need to succeed in the classroom.
- High School Tutoring
- K-8 Tutoring
- ESL & Languages
- College Course Help
- GRE / GMAT / LSAT / MCAT Preparation
- PSAT / SAT / SAT II / ACT / AP Exam Preparation
Tutoring programs include:
- Customized lesson plans
- Private / small group tutoring
- Access to Parliament Online where you can communicate with your tutor in-between sessions
- Lesson packages offering discounted rates of personalized instruction from the most qualified and personable tutors in the industry
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Crossing Heritage Academy provides faith-based education in Fort Worth TX to students in elementary, middle, and high school.
We provide an engaging, solid and individualized education for each student. School days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am-3pm. Our school in the north Fort Worth area is located less than 20 minutes north of Downtown Fort Worth TX, and 45 minutes west of Dallas.
Our vision is to partner with families and students to provide opportunities for academic excellence.
As a school that exists to serve God, our core values reflect His character. They provide the context in which day-to-day decisions by Administration are made.
Crossing Heritage Academy admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.