Fort Worth area private schools for gifted students: College preparatory school in Keller TX for bright & talented kids & teens. Private elementary, middle & high school, leadership programs, pre-kindergarten in Tarrant County North TX, close to Arlington, North Richland Hills, Denton, Carrollton, Flower Mound, Irving area...
North Texas Leadership Academy, Keller: The North Texas Leadership Academy in Keller, Tarrant County TX (20 miles north of Forth Worth TX), is a PreK3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level. The North Texas Leadership Academy uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
PreK-3 -12th Grade College Preparatory Program: Project-based curriculum including: Leadership; Math;- Reading/ELA; Social Studies; Science; Fine Arts; Spanish; Science exploration; Environmental investigations; Math discovery; Reading expeditions; Community awareness; Volunteerism.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Silicon Drive Family Center (SDFC) is an early childhood education / day care center for infants through to preschoolers in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Silicon Drive Family Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Our accreditation by NAEYC shows that our program meets the 10 NAEYC early childhood program standards.
Our center provides excellent teacher / child ratios (Infants, 1:4; Toddler I, 1:4; Toddler II, 1:6 & Preschool, 1:10). Our curriculum results in a collaborative relationship between teacher & family to promote emotional, social, physical, and cognitive development.
It is our mission to provide the highest quality early childhood education for each child. Our goal is to be distinguished as a quality early childhood program. We strive to maintain developmentally appropriate practices in each classroom and ensure that each child’s physical and emotional needs are met.
We believe that families and our early childhood professionals are partners in promoting a child’s growth and development. We place a very high value on our teachers and encourage the promotion of their professional development and growth.
The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative
Courses / Programs
Located in Fort Worth, Tarrant County in north-central Texas, The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative was founded to serve the unique needs of intellectually, academically and creatively precocious children. The school is non-graded and accepts children ages four to sixteen. Lesson planning is individualized for each child with much of the instruction offered on a one-on-one basis.
Since our curriculum is non-traditional, students are in different levels in different subjects. It is not uncommon to have elementary age children studying high school subjects at our school. One of our primary goals is to enable students to accelerate their learning and enroll in a college or university at an early age.
The Anderson Private School is fully accredited by AdvanceED which represents the unification of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and the National Study of School Evaluation. The Anderson Private School is also licensed by the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Located in north-west Houston TX, just 10 minutes from the city center, The Journey School of Houston provides inclusive education to meet the needs of the whole child.
We offer therapeutic programs to students from age 5 through to 8th Grade. Our personalized curriculum supports individual growth in order for each child to succeed and live with intention.
Many of the students we serve are gifted, talented, twice-exceptional with anxiety, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Asperger's, social-emotional delays or have been through a trauma which interferes in life and school.
We offer a therapeutic setting in which students can develop adaptive social practices and unique problem solving approaches, students can discover their true potential and joy.