Spray tan schools in Florida & online: Spray tan training in Boca Raton & Palm Beach County FL, short spray tanning classes for beginners, makeup artists in FL, MA & LA. Spray tanning training online for students in South Florida - Wellington, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Royal Palm Beach...
Perfect Glow Sunless: Learn how to apply the perfect spray tan with Perfect Glow Sunless™! Based in South Florida, we provide quality in-class and online spray tan training with certification. Our hands-on, 4 hour course is held in locations in Florida, Louisiana & Massachusetts.
• Hands on spray tan course: This comprehensive beginner course is recommended for those looking to start a spray tan business or newer professionals that did not have formal training. This 4 hour course is held in locations in Florida, Louisiana and Massachusetts.
Topics covered include basic spray techniques on live models, before and after pictures to build your portfolio, skin typing, client complaint trouble shooting, skin conditions, spray tan and bridal parties and basic business principles.
Students will get a certificate of completion, product samples and a discount on product orders.
• Online Spray tan course: This online module can be completed at your own pace no matter where you live! Covers the vast principles of the hands on course but with a video provided to show the spray technique. Students that pass the exam will get a certificate of completion and product samples.
• Marketing Package: Social media is huge to get business. I will review marketing basics such as SEO recommendations, social media posting tips and tricks, advertising methods that work and more.
• Phone Consultation: This 30 minute consultation is a great option if you just need a few basic questions answered from a top professional.
The Beauty Institute is a family-oriented barber & beauty school in West Palm Beach FL. We provide dedicated Cosmetology, Barbering, and Nail Tech courses in both English and Spanish.
Our beauty programs cater to multi-ethnic individuals along with disabilities and veterans individuals (we are a vendor of both the Veterans Affairs & FL Department of Education Vocational Rehab)
Our teachers are focused on the students’ success in a personalized hands-on training program, where they teach the necessary skills and encourage each student to unleash their creative abilities. Our staff has been recognized with great praise for its tireless effort to exceed your expectations.
Danik Beauty Academy is a cosmetology & beauty school in Pembroke Pines, Broward County FL.
We provide Skincare & Electrolysis Diploma programs as well as short workshops to local and international students interested in a career in the beauty industry.
Danik is dedicated to graduating students with the knowledge, skill and ambition to rise to the top of their chosen profession.
Our Diploma programs offer unlimited earning potential doing a job that doesn’t feel like work at all. If you’ve always loved experimenting with different looks, skincare regimens, and skincare products, Danik holds the key to your success.
The School of Visual Arts and Design at the University of Central Florida in Orlando offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of Art & Design fields. Course categories include Art History, Computer Animation, Studio Art, Game Design, Web Design, and other fields of study.
The School of Visual Arts and Design (SVAD) at UCF emerged from a partnership between the former Art and Digital Media departments. In addition to the degree programs originally offered, SVAD incorporates a 2+2+2 Bachelor of Design in Architecture program in collaboration with Valencia College and the University of Florida.
Our 1,415-acre main campus provides modern facilities, most of which have wireless abilities, with 600 acres set aside for lakes, woodlands, and an arboretum. We believe that a university campus should not only be a place to learn, but a pleasant place to live. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- BA Art (History Track)
- BA Art (Studio Track)
- BA Art (Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management Track)
- BA Digital Media
- BDes Architecture
- BFA in Character Animation
- BFA in Experimental Animation
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BS in Photography
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Visual Language and Interactive Media
- MFA in Studio Art & the Computer
- MFA in Digital Media
• Located just 5 minutes from Miami Beach in North Miami FL, Jewelry Creations Workshop is the place to begin your artistic journey into the exciting world of jewelry making.
• We offer a wide range of beginner to advanced level 18-hour jewelry making classes with quality instruction from experienced and qualified teachers. Courses include General Jewelry Fabrication, Chasing & Repousse, Wire Working, and Stone Setting among others.
• Day, evening & weekend study options are available. We offer jewelry making classes for all types of people from people looking to learn the basics to professionals that want to start their own business.
• Our fully equipped jewelry workshop is home to visiting jewelry instructors, makers, artists and people learning the skills it takes to make beautiful things. Our small classes specializing in hand fabrication assure the special attention you need to learn the most possible.
• Serving Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties, our jewelry making studio is located in North Miami, just 10 miles north of Downtown Miami and just minutes from the famous Miami Beach.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Florida may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.