University of Minnesota, Crookston:
The University of Minnesota, Crookston (UMC) is a four-year university located in Crookston, Minnesota. We provide a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Aviation, which prepares students for lesser-known but equally rewarding careers in agricultural aviation, law enforcement aviation, and natural resource aviation.
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Aviation:
Agricultural Aviation Emphasis
- Leads to careers in aerial application, aerial firefighting, aerial photography, agronomy, or as a pilot representative for an agricultural business.
Law Enforcement Aviation Emphasis
- Leads to careers as a pilot-officer with local, state, and federal law enforcement and conservation agencies.
Natural Resources Aviation Emphasis
- Leads to careers as a natural resources pilot with state departments of natural resources, the National Park Service and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
(R) Courses below are Required for all Aviation majors, (E) courses are Electives.
Private Pilot Courses:
- Intro to Aviation (R)
Commercial / Instrument Courses:
- Basic Attitude Instrument Flying (R)
- IFR Regulations & Procedures (R)
- Aerodynamics (R)
Tail Wheel Training:
- Conventional Aircraft Operations (R)
- Advanced Conventional Aircraft Ops (R)
- Emergency Maneuvers Training (E)
Flight Instructor Courses:
- CFI Certification (E)
- Instrument Flight Instructor (E)
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 2900 University Ave., Crookston, Minnesota 56716, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.