Lutheran colleges in Minnesota: Private liberal arts school in Minneapolis/ St. Paul area, bachelor degree programs in nursing, management studies, computer science, fine arts, biology, physics & chemistry. Undergraduate college in Rice County, near Twin Cities in southeast Minnesota.
St. Olaf College: St. Olaf College, located is a nationally ranked highly selective private liberal arts college in Northfield (near Minneapolis), Minnesota. We offer a wide-range of bachelor of arts degree programs in over 50 different disciplines in the Fine Arts, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Humanities, and Interdisciplinary fields. St. Olaf's curriculum engages students in a multidisciplinary, multicultural exploration of human knowledge and experience.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
St. Olaf College is accredited as a degree-granting institution by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree Programs:
- Social Sciences (including nursing, economics, management studies)
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics (including computer science, pscyhology, biology, chemistry)
- Interdisciplinary and General Studies (including American studies, film studies, media studies)
- Humanities (including English, foreign languages, history, philosophy)
- Fine Arts (including art, music, dance)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University
Courses / Programs
Located in St. Joseph and Collegeville MN,The College of Saint Benedict (CSB), for women, and Saint John's University (SJU), for men, are partnered liberal arts colleges offering Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree programs. CSB and SJU colleges are ranked as two of the top three Catholic colleges in the nation.
The Colleges share one academic program, and students attend classes together on both campuses. This integrated learning experience combines a challenging academic program with extensive opportunities for international study, leadership, service learning, spiritual growth and cultural and athletic involvement.
The combined enrollment of more than 3,800 students makes CSB and SJU the largest of the nation's liberal arts colleges. Each college retains its own campus, residence halls, athletic programs and traditions. CSB/SJU are committed to the development of the whole person, meeting the unique needs of both women and men in single-gender and co-educational experiences.
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a Member of the North Central Association.
Located in the heart of the northern suburbs of Saint Paul, Minnesota, University of Northwestern is a private, Christian liberal arts college offering more than 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. University of Northwestern exists to provide Christ-centered higher education equipping students to grow intellectually and spiritually, to serve effectively in their professions, and to give God-honoring leadership in the home, church, community, and world.
University of Northwestern is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Thus, credits earned at Northwestern are recognized by other colleges and universities. Also, Northwestern students are eligible for all federally-funded financial aid programs and other aid programs.
- Art & Graphic Design
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Christian Ministries
- English & Literature
- History & Related Fields
- Modern Languages & Cultures
- Physical Education, Health & Kinesiology
- Science & Mathematics...
• Get full spray tan certification in Minnesota and make your spray tanning business dream a reality with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• We provide beginner to advanced level spray tan certification programs in Minneapolis MN, and online via our Virtual Learning Environment to students in Saint Paul, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, and throughout Minnesota and nationwide.
• Whether you are a beginner spray tan enthusiast, an experienced tanning practitioner, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, or even host mobile spray tan parties, an Aviva Spray Tan Certification course could be the answer.
• Our spray tan training instructors have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching, to deliver the latest, most advanced spray tan education available anywhere.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi, Day Spa Owner, Massachusetts
Concordia College is a four-year liberal arts college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music degree programs, as well as a Master of Education in world language instruction. We also offer 12 pre-professional programs in fields such as medicine, law, engineering, and dentistry that will give you a jump on graduate school.
Concordia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Exploring today's most important issues from a wide range of world, political, religious and cultural views adds essential depth to our 61 majors and 12 preprofessional programs. Our students benefit from an academically challenging, yet welcoming and supportive learning environment. Faculty help students discover their potential, pushing them to achieve beyond what they imagine is possible.
Located in Alexandria, Douglas County, Minnesota, Alexandria Technical College (ATC) is a premier two-year college offering certificate, diploma and degree programs in classroom and online settings. Course categories include Computer Sciences, General Education, Law Enforcement, Marketing, Media, and other fields of study.
Alexandria Technical College is known for it's high placement rate, our graduates have enjoyed placement rates averaging over 92% for several decades. Being an ATC student means you can feel confident in your ability to find a related job in your field of study once you graduate.
Alexandria Technical College is accredited at the Associate degree level by the Higher Learning Commission. As part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, Alexandria Technical College is a public, open enrollment institution.
Course categories include:
- Administrative and Office Management
- Art, Design, and Media
- Business Management and Finance Professionals
- Computer Sciences
- General Education
- Health and Professional Services
- Law Enforcement
- Manufacturing, Construction, and Industrial Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Transportation and Mechanics
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT