1.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Alabama, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Learn to spray tan online in Alabama with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan training academy.
• Based in Massachusetts, Aviva provides beginner to advanced level online certification courses in sunless spray tanning.
• Students can access course content 24 / 7, and receive a Certificate from the comfort of their own home or workplace in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville and throughout Alabama and nationwide.
• Our spray tan training programs are developed and taught by highly-experienced professionals.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• All of our online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Nashville TN, Miami and Jacksonville FL, and Atlanta GA.
Student Review: • "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." Holly Hunter, Spray Tan Consultant
Online Spray Tan Training Programs • For beginner to advanced spray tan technicians
• Study via our Virtual Learning Environment
• Course content available 24/7
• Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or workplace
Online Sunless 101 Course: • 3 hour program, for beginner and intermediate participants
• An Aviva Academy Sunless Certificate will be awarded and mailed to you on completion of your online course.
In-class certification programs are also available in cities throughout the U.S.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Nursing offers a range of graduate and undergraduate nursing degree programs including Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
The UAB School of Nursing is located in the heart of Birmingham's medical community and is Alabama's research-intensive nursing school. The school's state-of-the-art simulation and technology labs provide students the opportunity to practice clinical skills from delivering a baby to working with electronic records and provide preparation for real-life clinical environments. Students complete clinical rotations at UAB Hospital, which was named in 2009 among America's Best Hospitals by U.S. News and World Report.
The UAB School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing (ABN).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN-BSN / RN-BSN-MSN
Graduate Nursing Programs:
- Accelerated Master’s in Nursing Pathways (AMNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Post Masters Programs
Situated in Mobile, Alabama, Spring Hill College is the oldest Catholic liberal arts college in the Southeast, offering undergraduate & graduate degree programs in a range of academic fields that include Marketing, Engineering, Graphic Design, International Business, and more. Spring Hill’s mission is to help students become leaders in service to others, fulfilling the unique potential of each individual. As a result, our students are engaged, inspired and transformed by their experiences.
We provide undergraduate options for recent, high school grads and transfer students looking for an outstanding liberal arts education within a vibrant campus community. Our graduate degrees are for those interested in earning advanced degrees that will move you forward in your career and allow you to grow as a leader.
We also offer Continuing Studies programs for adults of all ages, experience levels, and backgrounds who want to complete their undergraduate degree or start their college education. This also includes veterans, active duty military, and reservists.
Spring Hill College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Finance and Economics
- International Business
- Management and Marketing
- Professional Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Graphic Design
- Engineering Dual Degree
- Pre-Health, and more ...
Graguate Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Pastoral Studies
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching, and more...
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-06-17 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Search> Career Colleges in Alabama> Colleges in Birmingham - Jefferson County; Mobile County; Huntsville - Madison County; Montgomery County; Shelby County; Tuscaloosa County...