Colleges in Baltimore MD: Private liberal arts college offering bachelor's degree & masters programs. Study business, management, economics, engineering, physics & psychology, undergraduate & graduate education in Southern Maryland area.
Goucher College, Baltimore: Situated in Towson, a suburb of Baltimore, MY, Goucher College is a private, co-educational, liberal arts & sciences college that provides bachelor of arts and masters degree programs in academic fields that include American Studies, History, Women's Studies, Engineering, Mathematics, and more. No matter what you study, you will work closely with outstanding professors who will challenge you to stretch your boundaries academically -- and support you as you put your learning into action in the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- International Business
- American Studies- Art & Art History
- Arts Administration
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Engineering 3 + 2 Progam
- Environmental Studies
- Modern Languages
- Prelaw Studies
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Cultural Sustainability
- MA in Arts Administration
- MA in Digital Arts, and more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maryland, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
St. Mary's College of Maryland, located in St. Mary's City MD, is a four-year liberal arts college offering bachelor degree programs in 22 disciplines, of which psychology, biology, computer science, and economics are among the most popular. St. Mary's College also offers one graduate degree, a Masters of Arts in Teaching.
We believe that the liberal arts experience is more valuable-and more practical in the long run-than education geared toward a specific career. The liberal arts prepares students for a variety of careers because students are educated to think critically and communicate clearly. They develop an intellectual curiosity and the versatility necessary for solving problems with insight and creativity.
Liberal arts graduates possess a broad knowledge base and the ability to grasp a variety of perspectives. All of these qualities prepare our students for the uncertainties of the 21st century.
St. Mary's College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Computer Science
- Human Studies
- International Languages
- Natural Science
- Political Science
- Public Policy Studies
- Religious Studies
- Sociology, and many more ...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore
Courses / Programs
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (part of Johns Hopkins University) located in Baltimore, Maryland, is the oldest and largest public health training facility in the world. We offer undergraduate & graduate degree programs; continuing education & distance education programs in various areas of public health that include Health Administration, Health Science, Maternal & Child Health and more.
Since 1916, the Bloomberg School has been educating public health leaders to protect health and save lives, millions at a time. Today’s students choose among nine different accredited graduate degrees plus additional programs that offer opportunities for continued education and online learning.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is dedicated to the education of a diverse group of research scientists and public health professionals, a process inseparably linked to the discovery and application of new knowledge, and through these activities, to the improvement of health and prevention of disease and disability around the world.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has received full accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master in Public Policy (MPP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Doctor of Science (ScD)
Non-degree Certificate Programs, Combined Programs, Online
Programs, and more...
• Master the increasingly-popular art of spray tanning with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online sunless spray tan certification programs to students in Virginia, and throughout the U.S and Canada.
• Learn how to create the perfect sunless tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, throughout VA and nationwide.
• Aviva is an internationally-renowned sunless spray tan training provider that offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses that can be completed in just one day.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience in spray tanning, our 3-hour online spray tanning certification programs will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to provide a realistic, sun-kissed glow to your clients.
• Aviva also offers 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a range of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, NYC, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Pennsylvania, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Thiel College is a liberal arts, sciences and professional studies college in Greenville, Pennsylvania that offers a wide range of Associate and Bachelor Degree programs. Course categories include Business Administration, English Literature, Mathematics, Fine Art, and more.
Thiel College is committed to developing and delivering innovative academic and co-curricular programs incorporating ethical and global perspectives, providing opportunities for students to discover and prepare for leadership in their chosen careers, enrolling students from the global populations, celebrating diversity within its community, and cultivating thriving living/learning communities
You’ll experience theoretical learning, practical and hands-on assignments, service learning activities and internships – for the finest career preparation you can imagine. A wide variety of co-curricular activities will help you develop leadership skills you didn't know you had.
Thiel College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation, and the American Chemical Society.