Find beauty career training in Maryland: Makeup classes in Washington DC area, cosmetology program in Gaithersburg MD. Esthetician training & nail technician certification prep in Montgomery County MD for beginners & beauty industry professionals.
Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology, Gaithersburg: Take the first step towards a new career in the exciting beauty industry! Established in 1985, The Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology is a Maryland-licensed private career school in Gaithersburg MD, only 30 minutes drive from Washington DC. We provide cosmetology, makeup artistry, nail technician, and esthetician programs. For your convenience, we offer day and evening classes. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.
Beauty Career Training Programs:
- Makeup Artistry Program: 40 Hours
- Nail Technician Program: 250 Hours
- Esthetician Program: 600 Hours
- Cosmetology Program: 1500 Hours
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Pennsylvania, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maryland, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Washington College is a private, independent liberal arts college in Chestertown, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland just 90 minutes from Baltimore. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields that include Nursing, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, and more. With over 40 majors and academic programs to choose from, you can shape a course of study that fits your intellectual interests and career aspirations.
Washington College is highly regarded for great teaching, and a small student-professor ratio that fosters a close atmosphere for learning. Founded in 1782 under the patronage of George Washington, Washington College was the first college chartered in the new nation. Today it ranks among the nation's top 100 selective liberal arts colleges.
From the moment you step onto campus, you'll have ready access to professors who are as committed to knowing you as an individual, as they are to your academic success.
Washington College is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and the Maryland State Department of Education.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Information Systems
- Modern Languages
- Premedical, and more..
Graduate Master Of Arts Degree Programs:
Bryn Mawr College is a women's liberal arts college (located just 10 miles west of Philadelphia) that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The College offers more than 36 majors, 38 minors, and a range of opportunities for interdisciplinary study and independent research. Academic program areas include Computer Science, Economics, Creative Writing, Philosophy, and more.
Every year 1,300 undergraduate women and 400 graduate students from around the world gather on the College's historic campus to study with leading scholars, conduct advanced research, and expand the boundaries of what's possible.
In addition, we also provide opportunities for full cross-registration with nearby Haverford College and cooperative programs with Swarthmore and the University of Pennsylvania. Bryn Mawr is also one of the few liberal-arts colleges in the country that offers master's and doctoral degree programs.
Bryn Mawr College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (commonly referred to as “Middle States”).
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Maryland University of Integrative Health is an accredited leader in wellness education and holistic Eastern medicine located in Laurel MD, just 20 miles north of Washington D.C. We offer Graduate Degree and Certificate programs in a range of Holistic & Wellness topics such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Health Promotion, Nutrition, and more. We also provide online / hybrid programs, community wellness resources, continuing education programs, and clinical services.
From a small healing arts clinic founded in 1975, Maryland University of Integrative Health has grown to become a preeminent academic institution for wellness-based education, clinical care, research, and public policy discourse. Our integration of eastern and western thinking has empowered and transformed individuals, organizations and communities.
We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. In addition the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) has endorsed all masters degree programs and the post-baccalaureate certificate programs at Tai Sophia Institute.
Holistic & Wellness Education Masters Degree Programs:
- Oriental Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Therapeutic Herbalism
- Yoga Therapy
Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Herbal Studies
- Medical Herbalism
- Chinese Herbs
- Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Clinical Herbalism
- Women's Holistic Health
- Animal Acupuncture