Find beauty career training in Maryland: Esthetician training in Baltimore area, professional makeup artist classes for beginners to advanced level. Full-time & part-time esthetics programs in Pikesville MD.
Von Lee International School of Aesthetics, Baltimore area: Located in Pikesville MD, less than 20 minutes drive from downtown Baltimore, Von Lee International School of Aesthetics provides a range of esthetics and makeup artistry programs for beginners and beauty industry professionals. Based on an innovative teaching curriculum and state-of-the-art techniques from all over the world, our comprehensive programs aim to teach you the latest methods in skin care, beauty and make-up.
Esthetics Program: This program aims to provide the necessary knowledge and expertise you need for a successful career in the field of esthetics. In addition, you will achieve the required hours to successfully sit for the Maryland State licensing examination for Estheticians prior to seeking employment.
Study Options: - Full-time Esthetics Program: 17 weeks / 600 hours - Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m - Part-time Esthetics Evening Program: 56 weeks / 600 hours - Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Also first and third Saturday every month from 9-4. - Part-time Esthetics Day Program: 28 weeks / 600 hours - Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9-5 for a duration of 7 months.
Make-Up Certificate Program: Course Duration: 5 Weeks / 40 Hours The aim of this program is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to obtain employment in the cosmetic industry. On successful completion of this course, Von Lee offers certification.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Pennsylvania, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Gaithersburg MD (only 30 minutes drive from Washington DC), The Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology is a Maryland-licensed private career school that provides makeup artistry, cosmetology, esthetician and nail technician programs. Established in 1985, we offer day and evening classes for your convenience. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
Our mission is to train and develop students to a high standard, and prepare them for entry level positions and careers in the beauty industry. Our programs combine theoretical and practical training, equipping students with the basic skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our programs also prepare them for the State Licensing Examination.
Easily accessible by car and public bus services, our school is situated in the Lakeforest Mall near the intersection of Frederick Road (Route 355) and Montgomery Village Avenue. There is plentiful free parking. Providing a professional workplace for our students, our school occupies about 3,350 square feet of modern facility.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Virginia, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore
Courses / Programs
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (part of Johns Hopkins University) located in Baltimore, Maryland, is the oldest and largest public health training facility in the world. We offer undergraduate & graduate degree programs; continuing education & distance education programs in various areas of public health that include Health Administration, Health Science, Maternal & Child Health and more.
Since 1916, the Bloomberg School has been educating public health leaders to protect health and save lives, millions at a time. Today’s students choose among nine different accredited graduate degrees plus additional programs that offer opportunities for continued education and online learning.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is dedicated to the education of a diverse group of research scientists and public health professionals, a process inseparably linked to the discovery and application of new knowledge, and through these activities, to the improvement of health and prevention of disease and disability around the world.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has received full accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master in Public Policy (MPP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Doctor of Science (ScD)
Non-degree Certificate Programs, Combined Programs, Online
Programs, and more...
St. Mary's College of Maryland, located in St. Mary's City MD, is a four-year liberal arts college offering bachelor degree programs in 22 disciplines, of which psychology, biology, computer science, and economics are among the most popular. St. Mary's College also offers one graduate degree, a Masters of Arts in Teaching.
We believe that the liberal arts experience is more valuable-and more practical in the long run-than education geared toward a specific career. The liberal arts prepares students for a variety of careers because students are educated to think critically and communicate clearly. They develop an intellectual curiosity and the versatility necessary for solving problems with insight and creativity.
Liberal arts graduates possess a broad knowledge base and the ability to grasp a variety of perspectives. All of these qualities prepare our students for the uncertainties of the 21st century.
St. Mary's College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Computer Science
- Human Studies
- International Languages
- Natural Science
- Political Science
- Public Policy Studies
- Religious Studies
- Sociology, and many more ...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching