Career training USA: Beauty school in Chicago IL area, Esthetics classes, Skin care certification program, Esthetician training course, Cosmetology program Cook County close to Elgin IL, Beauty schools DuPage County, Esthiology school Chicago area
International Skin Beauty Academy, Illinois: International Skin Beauty Academy is a beauty and healthcare career training institute in Schaumburg, Cook County IL. We provide Certificate level Esthetics programs for a successful career in skin beauty industry, with hands-on education in a mature, professional atmosphere. The Academy’s innovative educational approach nurtures each student into a superior skin care professional. We also provide Allied Health and Nursing Certificate programs. The International Skin Beauty Academy is licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation as an Esthetician School and Cosmetology Continuing Education Sponsor.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Esthetics / Beauty Treatment Certificate Programs: - 600-Hour Massage Therapy
- 750-Hour Clinical Esthetics Program with Master Certification
- 750-Hour Esthetics Teacher Training
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Based in Carlinville, Macoupin County in Southwestern Illinois, Blackburn College is a four-year co-educational private liberal arts college that offers a range of Bachelor of Arts degree programs with more than 30 majors. Blackburn College is one of 7 'work colleges' in the United States and the only one with a student-managed work program. This means that students are responsible for the administration of the program including resource allocation, policy formulation, as well as direct supervision of their fellow students. At Blackburn College the student is able to obtain work experience while in school, reduce their debt load, and meet college expenses.
Blackburn College offers more than 30 major degrees, with a wide-variety of course categories to suit many interests. Classes at Blackburn are small, so you’ll really get to know your professors. Our faculty all full professors, not graduate students or teaching assistants.
Make the most of your college experience - have fun, develop a strong work ethic, gain management experience, build a strong resume and create a career plan that will help you gain the professional lifestyle you want. Join the Blackburn community and let Blackburn College work for you!
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Knox College in Galesburg IL (200 miles from Chicago), is a four-year co-educational private liberal arts college offering undergraduate degree programs at Bachelor degree level. Course categories include Business, Classics, Medicine, Nursing, Optometry, and more. The whole idea behind a Knox education is to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and capacity for independent thought and inquiry you need to thrive in any professional endeavor.
More than 60 percent enter graduate school within five years of graduation, while others enter law and medical schools. Knox numbers among its alumni a White House Chief of Staff, a foreign correspondent for CNN, New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, and the former CEO of Gillette as well as teachers, business leaders, Peace Corps volunteers, and countless other professionals.
With a campus population that includes students from 48 states and 51 countries, members of the Knox community are actively challenged to broaden their points of view. We are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
With three campuses located throughout west-central Illinois, Carl Sandburg College is a two-year community college offering Associate of Applied Science and Certificate programs in a range of allied health fields. If you are interested in a career in healthcare Carl Sandburg College has many allied health programs to consider. Our programs provide the opportunity to take many general education courses at any of our three College campuses in Illinois.
Carl Sandburg College campuses are located throughout west-central Illinois in Galesburg (Knox County), Carthage (Hancock County), and Bushnell (McDonough County). We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Whether you are pursing a certificate and want to quickly get out into the working world, or you aim to get your two-year degree and continue your studies at a four-year college or university, Carl Sandburg College will help you get to where you want to be.
With over 50 years of history in downtown Chicago, Taylor Business Institute provides a range of associate degree programs in career-specific fields.
Taylor prides itself in creating a culturally sensitive environment that embraces its students, a counseling support system that supports its students and a mentoring program that restores and motivates its students.
Taylor Business Institute is home to a diverse population of students who are seeking real world careers and the opportunity for education and social assimilation in the United States.
Our HLC-accredited college offers accelerated degree programs, hands-on practical training, personalized attention, small classes, internships, job placement services, affordable education, scholarships and grants, and a diverse learning environment.