International Skin Beauty Academy, Illinois:
Based in Schaumburg, Cook County IL, the International Skin Beauty Academy provides Certificate level Esthetics Programs for a successful career in skin beauty industry with hands-on education in a mature, professional atmosphere. The Academy’s innovative educational approach nurtures each student into a superior skin care professional. We also provide Allied Health and Nursing Certificate programs, with courses in Medical and Nurse Assisting
- We provide excellent education at an affordable cost, with several flexible payment plans
- We offer class options to suit your schedule both full- and part-time
- We offer open enrollment, with an individualized attendance plan based on students’ schedules
- Our founder, Dr. Natalia Doran, has over 20 years of experience in dermatology and skin care industry
- We teach unique facial techniques and procedures
- We cultivate a family-like atmosphere
- Our graduates have a high State Board passing rate
- Our graduates work at prestigious spas, salons, and medical offices
- We are approved by the Department of Professional and Financial Regulation of Illinois
We believe that an esthetician’s training is about the knowledge and unique techniques that maintain lasting results. This is why the Academy places a lot of emphasis on practical skills.
What makes ITA of Skin Beauty different?
We provide an innovative educational approach that begins with treating each student as an individual. We combine a holistic perspective on your needs and goals with pragmatic approach to fitting your education into you day-to-day life. We go above and beyond the esthetics requirements set by the State. Each of our students is carefully nurtured to become the best esthetician possible.
Esthetics / Beauty Treatment Certificate Programs:
- 750-Hour Clinical Esthetics Program with Master Certification
- 750-Hour Esthetics Teacher Training
- 600-Hour Massage Therapy
Further Studies - Healthcare Certificate Programs:
- 360-Hour Medical Assisting (MA)
- 60-Hour Medical/ Clinical Continuing Education Program
- 120-Hour Certified Nursing Assisting (CNA)
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 830 N. Meacham Road, 60173, Schaumburg, Illinois , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.