Find IT training in Brampton, Ontario: Corporate computer training in Toronto area, Microsoft & Cisco certification programs for IT professionals. Windows Server, SharePoint & Active Directory classes for companies & individuals in GTA, Southern Ontario.
WINGenius Trainings: WINGenius, located in Brampton, Ontario, Canada, is group of experienced Computer Consultants offering Computer Training Certification Programs and Boot Camps. Our training programs and boot camps are tailored from real life experience and revolve/focus on lessons learned. We enable our students to to upgrade and scale their technical skills from short term sessions. WINGenius offers MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Configuration Training Boot Camp in 2 different tracks.
Brampton is located in Southern Ontario and is the third-largest city in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada.
Based in Scarborough, Ontario, just 12 miles east of downtown Toronto, Certcana Systems Institute is a computer development training centre and a registered private career college. We provide a range of full-time and part-time computer training to IT students of all levels.
Fully accredited and licensed, we offer a full-time Network Administrator program as well as a wide variety of part-time IT certification courses, including Microsoft and Cisco technician programs. All our students receive our 'Pass Guarantee' - meaning 100% of our students have passed their final exams at Certcana. Our instructors have a wealth of experience and contacts in the IT sector.
How to Get Accelerated Work Experience? Take our Real Life Solutions and Troubleshooting Tickets Training Programs. We serve students from the following areas of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA): Markham, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Waterloo.
Based in Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area, Signoma Tech Solutions is one of the leading providers of IT & SAP training in Canada. We specialize in on-site and online SAP Training and IT Certification. Signoma Tech Solution has made a significant investment in developing specific methodologies and tools that enable our students and professionals to be more productive.
We offer hands-on training through professional, qualified instructors who are regularly tested and evaluated by every student to keep our quality of instruction at the highest level possible. In addition to our on-site training, we also offer online 'e-learning' SAP courses.
Our e-learning technology comes to you in the form of a ” Virtual Learning Center (VLC) ” and it is designed to replicate the teacher-student interaction of a physical classroom. Our e-learning usually combines web conferencing, instant messaging, chat, white boards and application sharing.
SAP Training Programs:
- SAP BusinessObjects
- SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence
- SAP Financial & Controlling
- SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Material Management (MM)
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP Human Resources (HR)
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- SAP Oil & Gas...
Further IT Certification Programs:
Conveniently situated in Scarborough ON, just 15 minutes from Downtown Toronto, Canadian College Canadian College for Higher Studies is one of the leading colleges in training and development in the fields of IT, Business Management, and Enterprise Management.
At Canadian College, our objective is to tap the inner potentialities of our students to stand as leaders for oneself.
Our educational philosophy is to work harder to put our students’ interests at the forefront of everything we do.
At CCHS, we provide dedicated and professional instruction to help each and every student achieve their educational goals.
Training can take place both in our well-equipped facilities, online or at the corporate clients’ premises where full-time SAP, Solaris and Windows administrators make sure students have continuous server access.
Full-Time IT Diploma Programs:
- Advanced Diploma in Cisco and Red Hat Engineering
- PGD in Enterprise Linux Administration
- Systems Administrator (Linux/UNIX)
- Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Business Administration
- IT Support w/ Software Quality Assurance
- Computerized Accounting w/Office Administration..
IT Short Courses:
- CompTIA A+
- PMP Certified by PMI
- Red Hat
- VMware vSphere...
Based in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Best 4 Beginners Computer Training is a Computer Training business specializing in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. At Best 4 Beginners, we specialize in people who want to learn how to use a computer but for one reason or another haven't been able to thus far. Although your results can and will vary, if this reflects what you'd like to learn, we have found most people get the best results by trying as much as possible to stick to a lesson plan.
We will ALWAYS be aware of how you are feeling and recognize that we will need to slow down or speed up along the way. We know that different people learn different ways. Some are more verbal. Some are more visual. Some prefer text. Some enjoy and need some theory and points of interest. Some just want to cut to the chase and learn the steps to accomplish a finite list of tasks on their computer. We pride ourselves in delivering to each and every client, whatever they need, as unique individuals, in order to get results.
We specialize in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. We offer One-to-one Training; Group Lessons for Seniors; Training for using computers for the first time. We also provide Technical Services for Computer Setup and Configuration; Installation/re-installation of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, Security Software; Upgrade of RAM (Random Access Memory) and Backup of Primary Hard Drive.
• Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides professional development IT and data analytics-based computer courses in the heart of Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto.
• FECC provides certificate-level preparation programs (for external exams to be independently taken by the student) in career fields including data analytics, data science, business analysis, financial accounting, office administration, and quality management, with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your training course.
• Short-term and weekend certificate preparation course options include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Microsoft Office Suite from Beginner to Advance Level, Adobe Suite, QuickBooks and more. Courses include complete course books for future referrals.
• Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT and data analysis-based careers while at the same time, enhancing their administration and technical skills.
• We are committed to helping you achieve your IT training goals, and also offer corporate IT training for companies (and can provide tailor-made courses for a group of students).
Student Review: "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great - Deema
Victoria International College of Business and Technology, Toronto
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1999, Victoria International College of Business and Technology (VIC) in the heart of Toronto, Ontario in Canada is a well-established college that is registered as a private career college under the Private Career College Act 2005. VIC provides Software Development, Accounting, Quality Management, PSW, ECA and Business Administration Diplomas. VIC is also a member of National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and Ontario Association of Career Colleges (OACC).
-E.I. /Social Assistance/Second Career Support Eligible
-Live Project and Real Work Experience
-Co-op and Job Placement Assistance
-Free Consultation for IT Professionals