Charles MacPherson Academy for Butlers and Household Managers: The Charles MacPherson Academy for Butlers and Household Managers, located in Toronto, Canada, is a registered private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 and is the only butler and household management school of its kind in North America. Our 8-week Butlers and Household Managers Program teaches individuals who seek to enter the world of service, either in a private household or as a hotel butler, the critical skills that they will require for their vocation.
Located in the historic Corktown area of downtown Toronto, the school is easily accessible by transit and walking distance to the downtown core.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Vancouver Career College offers career-training programs will help you to develop the skills you need to start successful careers in the fields of business, education, health care, hospitality, technology and trades.
Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement component. You will have the assistance of a Practicum Placement Coordinator who will help you explore practicum opportunities.
Vancouver Career College is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. We have six locations in the Vancouver area - Surrey, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
Surrey, with a population of approximately 400,000 inhabitants, is the 2nd largest city by population in BC (after Vancouver), and is situated within the Metro Vancouver area, at the centre of the Lower Mainland region of BC.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
The Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges. We have almost 90 campuses throughout Canada, including Ottawa, Ontario. The Academy of Learning is considered Canada’s most effective and respected college, offering diploma and certificate courses covering a wide range of career, business and computer skills. Programs include business administration, HR management, graphic & web design, accounting, customer service training and many others. Students can acquire new skills with the diploma programs and upgrade their existing ones with certificate programs. We welcome international students.
At Academy of Learning, the focus is on student learning rather than teaching through the Integrated Learning method which is a self-paced, flexible style of learning. Students have the option of training in these programs on a full-time or part-time basis. You can start your program at any time and set your own schedule - mornings, evenings, or weekends. One-on-one instruction and monitoring is provided by trained, on-site facilitators.
Academy of Learning offers diploma and certificate programs in areas such as:
- Accounting and Payroll
- Business and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Healthcare Services
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Web and Graphic Design
- ESL- Grammar, Writing, Communication
Conveniently located in Mississauga ON, Canadian Beauty College provides Medical Aesthetics and Makeup Artist diploma programs, and a vocational certificate in Skin Care Specialist. Our beautiful and modern campus is equipped with brand-name equipment and state-of-the-art technology.
Designed to provide thorough training and practical experience for a lifelong career in the beauty industry, our programs are taught by professional instructors. Our low teacher-student ratio allows each student to get the personalized attention and hands-on instruction you need!
Our graduates often complete their coursework within 10 months of enrollment. We also provide job-search assistance in cosmetology. With new courses starting monthly, our programs include practical training with real clients. Partial scholarship opportunities are available.
Canadian Beauty College also has schools in Toronto, Vaughan, Barrie, Newmarket, Oshawa, and Peel Region (Bolton).