Colleges in California: Vocational colleges in San Francisco Bay Area, law school in Santa Rosa, career training programs, associate degree programs in accounting, IT, tourism management, hospitality, office administration, medical technology, allied healthcare career training in Sonoma County
Empire College: Empire College is located in Santa Rosa, just one hour north of the San Francisco Bay Area in the heart of the wine-growing region of Sonoma County. We feature a variety of career training programs such as business administration courses, medical assistant courses, information technology classes and a top-ranked Juris Doctor program.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
American College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco
Courses / Programs
The American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) is located in San Francisco, California. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient and profound healing art that originated more than 3,000 years ago. It comprises a number of therapeutic practices—among them Chinese herbology, acupuncture, nutrition, Tai Ji Quan and Qigong—that have long-proven efficacy in treating a wide range of disease conditions.
Our two degree programs—the Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM) and the Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)—provide a truly exceptional professional education. Additionally, ACTCM’s certificate programs in Tui Na and Shiatsu and its introductory classes for the public offer further opportunities for study to current ACTCM students, healthcare professionals and the general public. ACTCM also offers an optional 4-week study abroad program in Shanghai, China to students of the MSTCM program.
Our MSTCM degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). ACAOM has also approved ACTCM’s clinical DAOM degree.
- Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM)
- Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)
- Basic & Advanced Tui Na Massage Certificates
- Basic & Advanced Shiatsu Massage Certificate
ACTCM offers flexibility of day, evening, and weekend classes on full or part time tracks.
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). We offer training in several locations throughout California, including Riverside, San Francisco,North Hollywood, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Roseville, as well as nationwide. Courses include CPR, Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Medical Life Support, and many more.
Our staff and faculty partner with students to achieve academic success. Programs are designed to prepare students to function as qualified entry-level healthcare professionals, providing the cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills necessary to successfully qualify for standardized certification and licensing examinations for EMS personnel throughout the United States.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- 12-lead EKG
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- National Registry Skills Testing
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
Located in Garden Grove, Orange County CA, Career Academy of Beauty (CAofB) has spent the last 45 years educating and helping students begin their careers within the beauty industry. We provide a range of beauty and make-up Diploma courses that consist of technical and hands-on practical training in all areas of hair, skin and nails. Topics include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicuring, Make-Up, and Teacher Training courses. We also offer a variety of 'Advanced Education' short Certificate courses.
CAofB gives students not only the knowledge, but also the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. Students will graduate upon completion of up to 1600 clock hours, completing/passing all required technical/practical operations and passing the final examination.
Our instructors have many years of experience working in the industry’s top salons, spas and medical facilities. The instructors are dedicated and passionate about educating future beauty professionals. We make sure that all of our students have what it takes to be successful.
Become a certified Montessori teacher with Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education!
Based in Dublin CA, just east of the San Francisco Bay Area, we provide an accessible, affordable training course to those interested in pursuing an American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Credential, as well as those seeking a greater understanding of the Montessori philosophy.
We offer evening courses in Montessori philosophy and curriculum in a classroom setting as well as supervised field experience for student teachers in an approved practicum site.
College credits are granted in cooperation with California State University, East Bay Extension.
College Accredited American Montessori Credential Course:
Classes / Modules include:
- Montessori Philosophy
- Practical Life
- Art and Earth Sciences
- Arithmetic: Methods and Materials
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Practicum: Internship Component
- Practicum: Seminar Component
- Music and Movement Workshop