Thomas Aquinas College: Thomas Aquinas College, located in Santa Paula (65 miles northwest of Los Angeles), California, is a four-year, Catholic liberal arts college offering a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts degree program.
Thomas Aquinas College is accredited by the American Academy for Liberal Education and by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. AALE is a national accreditation board; WASC is the regional accreditation board for California and Guam.
Courses / Programs:
The College's program of Catholic liberal education is unique in American higher education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Buonora Centers is a nanny training school located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California. We offer a 12 week extensive nanny training program for prospective nannies which includes hands-on practicum experience. We also offer short term evening and weekend classes for current nannies.
Examples of course topics include, but are of course not limited to, Child, Growth & Development, Child in the Family, Special Needs Strategies, Child Health & Safety, Etiquette & Professionalism, First Aid/CPR Certification, Child Nutrition, Healthy Meals & Recipes, Age Appropriate enrichment activities, etc. Our goal is to ensure that each family in need of a nanny is placed with the best and most equipped nanny available. We work with some of the top nanny agencies in the nation, and offer lifetime nanny support to all of our graduates.
We are proud members of the International Nanny Association.
City College of San Francisco (CCSF), located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, on the West Coast of America, is an accredited two-year community college offering Certificate and Associate degree programs to both national and international students in Nursing, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies, Travel and Tourism, Environmental Horticulture and Floristry and more. Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university or gain basic skills. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them.
City College of San Francisco welcomes International Students from throughout the world. Our International Student Programs encompass the Academic and Intensive English Programs. There are currently over 1200 students from 90 countries studying at our various campuses. Their presence complements a broad mosaic of multi-ethnic students from San Francisco.
City College of San Francisco is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC).
Certificate & Associate Degree Programs:
- Intensive English Program
- Homestay Program
- Travel and Tourism
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Environmental Horticulture and Floristry
- Child Development and Family Studies
- Computer Science
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies
- Dental Assisting
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health Care Technology
- Nursing, Registered (RN)
- Physics/Physical Science
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate