Colleges & Career Training in US: Liberal Arts College for women in California, undergraduate / graduate degree programs in Bay Area, bachelor degree in nursing, law, medicine, business, computer science, accounting, health sciences
Mills College, San Francisco Bay Area: Mills College, located in Oakland, the county seat of Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, is an independent liberal arts college for women offering bachelor degree programs for women and graduate degree and certificate programs for women and men. With more than 40 majors to choose from, you'll have many educational options at Mills. You'll also have the chance to work directly with faculty and get involved in their innovative work. As part of the Mills community, you will find yourself an active, engaged participant in your own learning. The people you'll meet and the lessons you'll learn will prepare you to succeed in both your professional and personal lives.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Mills encourages openness to experimentation in the context of established academic disciplines. Programs are designed to reflect the importance of global issues, provide an understanding of the natural world, and enhance opportunities for women in their developing roles throughout society. The curriculum combines traditional liberal arts with new educational initiatives that recognize the value of cultural, racial, and ethnic diversity.
Mills College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Courses / Programs:
Undergraduate Degree Programs include:
- Art History
- Business Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- International Relations
- Medicine/Health Sciences
- Women's Studies
& many more undergraduate, graduate degree and certificate programs ...
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Pomona College, located in Claremont (35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles), California, is a private residential liberal arts college offering a choice of 45 bachelor degree programs, including all of the traditional disciplines of the humanities, fine arts, social sciences and natural sciences, as well as a variety of interdisciplinary fields. Majors at Pomona are not designed primarily to prepare students for specific careers, but rather to sharpen their ability to think critically and in depth using the analytical methods of the discipline. As part of the overall Pomona education, however, all majors have been shown to provide an outstanding foundation for success in whatever follows graduation—whether it be further study or the immediate start of a career.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Media Studies
- Science, Technology and Society
& many more ...
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
National College of Technical Instruction, Bay Area
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The NCTI Hercules Campus is located in the Valley Bible Church in Hercules, Contra Costa County in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Hercules Campus offers a Paramedic Program. The Campus has a large classrom and many breakout rooms for students to practice their labs.
During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to paramedics, EMT's, nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Located in Santa Monica, Western Los Angeles County CA, The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School offers a wide array of acting classes and workshops that are geared for actors of all ages and levels. Actors are encouraged to raise the bar and work to their full potential. Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate actors.
Our actors are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.
Theatre, dance, music, film, and visual arts come together in one place. Students and seasoned professionals perform side-by-side. lines. We provide a physical environment that nurtures the collaboration between writers, directors, actors, musicians, dancers, and visual artists. Because our focus is on the creative process, our classes and productions actively mix together people of all ages and levels of experience to create an environment of learning.
Acting Classes For Adults:
- 3, 6 & 12 month Well Rounded Actor Training Intensive
- The Actor's Golden Box (Advanced Intensive Technique Analysis)
- Scene Study Beginning / Intermediate / Advanced
- Improv Workout
- Audition for Film & Television: On-Camera Cold Reading
- Casting Director Workshop
- Voice Intensives (Levels 1 & 2)
Acting Classes For Kids / Teens:
- On Camera Audition class (Ages 7-14 years)
- Acting and Improvisation course (Ages 7-14 years)
- Edgemar Acting Summer Camp
- Children's Acting classes...
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
You are here: School & College Search> Career Training in Northern California> Liberal arts college for women in the San Francisco Bay Area, bachelor degree programs in Oakland, East Bay region(Alameda County)