Colleges & Career Training in US: Liberal Arts College for women in California, undergraduate / graduate degree programs in Bay Area, bachelor degree in nursing, law, medicine, business, computer science, accounting, health sciences
Mills College, San Francisco Bay Area: Mills College, located in Oakland, the county seat of Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, is an independent liberal arts college for women offering bachelor degree programs for women and graduate degree and certificate programs for women and men. With more than 40 majors to choose from, you'll have many educational options at Mills. You'll also have the chance to work directly with faculty and get involved in their innovative work. As part of the Mills community, you will find yourself an active, engaged participant in your own learning. The people you'll meet and the lessons you'll learn will prepare you to succeed in both your professional and personal lives.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Mills encourages openness to experimentation in the context of established academic disciplines. Programs are designed to reflect the importance of global issues, provide an understanding of the natural world, and enhance opportunities for women in their developing roles throughout society. The curriculum combines traditional liberal arts with new educational initiatives that recognize the value of cultural, racial, and ethnic diversity.
Mills College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Courses / Programs:
Undergraduate Degree Programs include:
- Art History
- Business Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- International Relations
- Medicine/Health Sciences
- Women's Studies
& many more undergraduate, graduate degree and certificate programs ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
City College of San Francisco (CCSF), located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, on the West Coast of America, is an accredited two-year community college offering Certificate and Associate degree programs to both national and international students in Nursing, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies, Travel and Tourism, Environmental Horticulture and Floristry and more. Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university or gain basic skills. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them.
City College of San Francisco welcomes International Students from throughout the world. Our International Student Programs encompass the Academic and Intensive English Programs. There are currently over 1200 students from 90 countries studying at our various campuses. Their presence complements a broad mosaic of multi-ethnic students from San Francisco.
City College of San Francisco is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC).
Certificate & Associate Degree Programs:
- Intensive English Program
- Homestay Program
- Travel and Tourism
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Environmental Horticulture and Floristry
- Child Development and Family Studies
- Computer Science
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies
- Dental Assisting
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health Care Technology
- Nursing, Registered (RN)
- Physics/Physical Science
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
With campuses in Fresno, and Bakersfield, California, Federico Career College is a family-owned and operated beauty school with over 65 years of experience in training future salon and spa professionals. Students can begin training for a new career with comprehensive courses in Cosmetology, Manicuring, Barbering, Massage Therapy, or Esthetics.
Through hands-on training and guidance with some of the industry’s best instructors, you will learn the skills and techniques you need to begin a successful career as a salon or spa professional.
Graduates of Federico Career Colleges are not only prepared for state licensing, they are spa and salon ready, true professionals in the beauty industry. The school prides itself on staying up to date with the most recent beauty news and offering the best programs in the industry. Federico Career Colleges is now approved for Veterans and their dependents.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
St. Katherine College, located in San Diego, California, is an undergraduate college of liberal arts and science offering bachelor degree programs leading to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) and the Bachelor of Science (BS). St. Katherine College focuses its integrative teaching in the core subjects of Composition, English Language and Literature, Foreign Language, U.S. Government and History, Economics, Mathematics, and the Sciences in addition to instruction in major-specific degree requirements. Teaching and research—with relevance to the practical world and Christian witness as guiding principles—is our primary purpose- inquiry seeking wisdom.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- English Language and Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy Studies
You are here: School & College Search> Career Training in Northern California> Liberal arts college for women in the San Francisco Bay Area, bachelor degree programs in Oakland, East Bay region(Alameda County)