Colleges in Whittier, CA: Liberal arts school in Los Angeles County, bachelor degree programs in business administration, engineering, health sciences, economics, music, master of law, MA in education. Undergraduate & graduate education in Southern California.
Whittier College, Los Angeles: Whittier College, located in Whittier (12 miles southeast of Los Angeles), California, is a private liberal-arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Whittier is a college of academic rigor, where ideas are constantly being dissected, connected, and explored.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Whittier College offers students a choice of 30 majors in 23 disciplines, or the option of a self-designed major through the Whittier Scholars Program—all of which lead to a bachelor of arts degree. The College also offers a master's degree in education, with or without a teaching credential; additionally, the affiliated Whittier Law School, located in Costa Mesa, offers programs leading to either a juris doctorate or a master's in law (LL.M.) degree.
Our long academic tradition—grounded in the Quaker quest for knowledge and personal growth—aims to foster in students an appreciation for the complexities of the modern world and workplace while never losing sight of the importance of social responsibility.
Courses / Programs:
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Education (MA)
- Master in Law (LLM)
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Education & Child Development
- 3-2 Engineering Program
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- Film Studies
- Health Sciences
- 3-3 Law Program Mathematics-Business
- Modern Languages
- Scientific Computing
& many more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Garden Grove, Orange County CA, Career Academy of Beauty (CAofB) has spent the last 45 years educating and helping students begin their careers within the beauty industry. We provide a range of beauty and make-up Diploma courses that consist of technical and hands-on practical training in all areas of hair, skin and nails. Topics include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicuring, Make-Up, and Teacher Training courses. We also offer a variety of 'Advanced Education' short Certificate courses.
CAofB gives students not only the knowledge, but also the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. Students will graduate upon completion of up to 1600 clock hours, completing/passing all required technical/practical operations and passing the final examination.
Our instructors have many years of experience working in the industry’s top salons, spas and medical facilities. The instructors are dedicated and passionate about educating future beauty professionals. We make sure that all of our students have what it takes to be successful.
American College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco
Courses / Programs
The American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) is located in San Francisco, California. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient and profound healing art that originated more than 3,000 years ago. It comprises a number of therapeutic practices—among them Chinese herbology, acupuncture, nutrition, Tai Ji Quan and Qigong—that have long-proven efficacy in treating a wide range of disease conditions.
Our two degree programs—the Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM) and the Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)—provide a truly exceptional professional education. Additionally, ACTCM’s certificate programs in Tui Na and Shiatsu and its introductory classes for the public offer further opportunities for study to current ACTCM students, healthcare professionals and the general public. ACTCM also offers an optional 4-week study abroad program in Shanghai, China to students of the MSTCM program.
Our MSTCM degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). ACAOM has also approved ACTCM’s clinical DAOM degree.
- Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM)
- Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)
- Basic & Advanced Tui Na Massage Certificates
- Basic & Advanced Shiatsu Massage Certificate
ACTCM offers flexibility of day, evening, and weekend classes on full or part time tracks.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Located in Sunnyvale CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley, University of East West Medicine provides a range of Certificate and Degree courses in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Oriental Medicine, and other related topics. Courses include a Masters Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), a Doctorate Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, a TCM Certificate, and more.
The mission of the University is to improve the quality of American health care by providing a graduate education level for the training of practitioners in traditional Chinese medicine.
Become a certified Montessori teacher with Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education!
Based in Dublin CA, just east of the San Francisco Bay Area, we provide an accessible, affordable training course to those interested in pursuing an American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Credential, as well as those seeking a greater understanding of the Montessori philosophy.
We offer evening courses in Montessori philosophy and curriculum in a classroom setting as well as supervised field experience for student teachers in an approved practicum site.
College credits are granted in cooperation with California State University, East Bay Extension.
College Accredited American Montessori Credential Course:
Classes / Modules include:
- Montessori Philosophy
- Practical Life
- Art and Earth Sciences
- Arithmetic: Methods and Materials
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Practicum: Internship Component
- Practicum: Seminar Component
- Music and Movement Workshop
National College of Technical Instruction, Santa Clara County
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs.
The NCTI Milpitas Campus is located at the Milpitas Fire Department in Santa Clara County, part of the Silicon Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer a comprehensive Paramedic Training course out of the Milpitas Campus.
During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.