Electronic health records certification online: CEHRS training in California, medical records clerk certificate program. Distance education certified EHR specialist course, EMR administrator training for students in NY, TX, FL, PA, NJ, GA...
Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification: Take the first steps towards a rewarding career in the healthcare industry by training as an Electronic Health Records Specialist! With certification programs available online and on-campus throughout the United States, this role involves the proper handling of electronic patient data in a range of settings, including healthcare facilities, private practice, and clinic environments.
Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification Programs
National Association Of Health Careers and Education University (NAHCEU) Based in Kansas, NAHCEU offers an Online Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification Program which is designed to equip you with the competence and expertise to attain accredited national certification as an Electronic Health Records Specialist.
MedCerts Based in Michigan, MedCerts provides an online Electronic Health Records Specialist program which aims to have you ready for healthcare office positions after just four months.
UCR Extension The University of California, Riverside (UCR) provides online medical vocational programs, including our Electronic Health Record Management Program, which is designed to prepare students to use and understand electronic records in a medical setting.
Ocean College Based in New Jersey, Ocean College provides a Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist Certificate (CEHRS) which can be completed online or on-campus.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-03-04 were from:
Chula Vista CA;
Cedar lodge old road rush co dublin ireland, Ireland;
Co Tipperary, Ireland;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
St. Katherine College, located in San Diego, California, is an undergraduate college of liberal arts and science offering bachelor degree programs leading to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) and the Bachelor of Science (BS). St. Katherine College focuses its integrative teaching in the core subjects of Composition, English Language and Literature, Foreign Language, U.S. Government and History, Economics, Mathematics, and the Sciences in addition to instruction in major-specific degree requirements. Teaching and research—with relevance to the practical world and Christian witness as guiding principles—is our primary purpose- inquiry seeking wisdom.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- English Language and Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy Studies
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Pacific Bartending School is America's premier bartending school, specializing in the training and certification of aspiring bartenders.
Conveniently located in south-east Torrance CA, in Los Angeles County, we provide a state-licensed Certificate Course in Bartending - recognized by the hospitality industry nationwide.
Our comprehensive course is designed to provide students with thorough training in all areas of bartending. The course is structured for those who have had little or no prior experience in the beverage service industry as well as for those who wish to expand their current knowledge.
The Pacific Bartending School is fully licensed by the State of California and permitted to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary and Vocational Education in Sacramento.
Conveniently located west of downtown Los Angeles, Palace Beauty College is an accredited cosmetology college. We provide a range of beauty certificate programs including Cosmetology, Esthetician Training, Manicurist Training, Massage Therapy, and Barbering.
We are dedicated to teaching the science and arts of cosmetology, barbering, and massage therapy. We teach through a combination of lectures and hands-on practical knowledge, so that our students may have a true salon experience and develop the skills necessary for a successful career.
Our comprehensive training is designed to prepare you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the California State License for Massage Therapists and Practitioners and the Board of Barbering & Cosmetology Licensing Exams.
On graduation, you may be eligible for positions in many specialty areas such as: Barber, Hair Stylist, Hair Colorist, Skin Care Specialist, Make-up Artist, Manicurist, Massage Therapist, or as a Beauty Salon Operator.