College in North Vancouver, BC: Diploma & certificate courses in Canada for Canadian & international students. Hospitality management, accounting, finance, interior design career training, post-secondary school / polytechnic college in North Vancouver area.
ITD Canada: Established in 1999, ITD (Institute of Technology, Development & Management) Canada is a privately-funded polytechnic in North Vancouver, BC. The college offers industry-specific certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Arts, IT, and Business to Canadian students and international students from around the world.
With a vast multicultural population, endless activities, and excellent infrastructure, Vancouver is a great place to study. It is a clean, green, safe city with an exceptional public transportation system. Majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage all four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Catering to any interest throughout the year, you can enjoy world class shopping, gourmet meals, outstanding live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outdoor adventure, spectacular sights and attractions - it's all waiting for you in Vancouver! Canada is known for our people's friendly nature, and Vancouver's citizens take great pride in our welcoming, clean, safe streets - day or night, all year round.
The Vancouver International Airport has consistently been rated as a top North American airport providing easy access from all over the world.
School / Office Address:1548 Lonsdale Ave
Bow Valley College's North Campus is centrally located in downtown Calgary in South Alberta, near C-Train and transit routes. Our main North Campus is one of many campuses and learning centres in Calgary and throughout southern Alberta. Bow Valley College provides a selection of more than 50 career program offerings and the tools to help you succeed. Since we opened our doors in 1965, we have helped more than 300,000 students build successful careers.
Bow Valley College delivers programs and skills that make you think in new and creative ways, removing barriers to fulfilling and lasting employment. In fact, 94 per cent of our graduates find jobs in their chosen career within six months of graduation. Whether you want to be a nurse, a pharmacy technician, an event planner, work with children or help people get back on their feet through justice studies, Bow Valley College offers a career program that is right for you.
Building your career is not a step you have to take alone. We support students throughout their studies and beyond. You can learn in class, online, part time or full time, in Calgary or in the comfort of your home – whatever works with your schedule and your life.
Certificate & Diploma Career Training programs include:
- Aboriginal Practical Nurse Diploma
- Accounting And Financial Management Certificate
- Administrative Professional Certificate
- Business Administration Diploma
- Early Learning and Child Care Certificate
- Health Care Aide Certificate
- High School Upgrading
- Hospital Unit Clerk Certificate
- Justice Studies Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Practical Nurse Diploma
- ESL programs
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, IBT College is a career college offering Business, Technology, Travel & Tourism and Healthcare diploma programs. IBT College offers flexible schedules, with classes in the morning, afternoon, evening and Saturdays. With accommodating the schedule of both full-time, as well as part-time students we provide an enriching and academically challenging learning environment that is suitable to both recent high school graduates, as well as, mature students seeking a career change.
Career counseling & placement is an integral part of our education process. Our qualified instructors have a strong interest in their students’ achievement. While acquired skills & knowledge are essential in today’s highly competitive job market, they may not be all that is required. Our placement department assists each student to attain positions in their field of specialization.
We offer one-on-one career counseling sessions as well as group workshops. We utilize our extensive industry experience & employer liaisons to assist in placing our graduates, in their chosen field. We are registered & approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities.
CompuCampus College in London, Ontario, offers the IT training necessary for careers in Business, Technology, Design and Health Care. We offer three diploma programs; Manufacturing Engineering Design, Computer Networking & Security and Office Administration. Health Care programs will soon be available as well at our London campus. CompuCampus College provides small class sizes, weekly start up dates, hands-on training, flexible scheduling, and job assistance. Each student is provided with the support and attention he or she needs to succeed.