College in North Vancouver, BC: Diploma & certificate courses in Canada for Canadian & international students. Hospitality management, accounting, finance, interior design career training, post-secondary school / polytechnic college in North Vancouver area.
ITD Canada: Established in 1999, ITD (Institute of Technology, Development & Management) Canada is a privately-funded polytechnic in North Vancouver, BC. The college offers industry-specific certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Arts, IT, and Business to Canadian students and international students from around the world.
With a vast multicultural population, endless activities, and excellent infrastructure, Vancouver is a great place to study. It is a clean, green, safe city with an exceptional public transportation system. Majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage all four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Catering to any interest throughout the year, you can enjoy world class shopping, gourmet meals, outstanding live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outdoor adventure, spectacular sights and attractions - it's all waiting for you in Vancouver! Canada is known for our people's friendly nature, and Vancouver's citizens take great pride in our welcoming, clean, safe streets - day or night, all year round.
The Vancouver International Airport has consistently been rated as a top North American airport providing easy access from all over the world.
School / Office Address:1548 Lonsdale Ave
Sprott Shaw College has been providing high-quality career training certificate and diploma programs to students in British Columbia for more than 100 years! We have accredited campuses located through the province of BC, including in Kamloops in the Thompson-Nicola Regional District.
For relevant career-oriented skills and training and over 180 programs to choose from, we are the ideal solution for any student who wants to re-train for a new career in the fields of Business, Health & Social Care, Tourism & Hospitality, and Trades & Technology.
We offer small class sizes, qualified instructors, hands-on training and a friendly, appropriate learning environment for adults of all ages.
Our Kamloops campus is conviently located downtown on Victoria Street. Other campus locations in BC include: Downtown Vancouver, East Vancouver, Abbotsford, Surrey, Victoria, Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, Penticton and New Westminster.
Note: Sprott Shaw College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in British Columbia and Alberta at present.
- Business Administration: Payroll
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping
- Business Office Concepts
- Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing
- Community Support
- Early Childhood Education
- Executive Legal Administrator
- Executive Office Administrator
- Executive Medical Office Administrator
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Unit Clerk
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Trade
- Live-In Caregiver
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Office Administrator
- Practical Nursing
- Pharmacy Assistant...
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
Court Transcription course: • All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Established in 1969, CDI College is one of Canada's leading career training institutes offering a wide range of diploma and certification programs in the fields of business, health care and technology.
CDI College campus locations in Quebec include Montreal, Quebec City, Laval, Pointe-Claire and Longueuil. We also have colleges throughout Ontario, BC, Alberta and Manitoba. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.
At our Montreal campus, we offer both day and evening diploma and certificate programs to allow you to schedule your study around the demands of your busy life. We keep our class sizes small, which ensures more personal attention for you.
All courses are taught by practitioner-instructors who combine years of industry experience with excellent instructional abilities.
Our courses combine classroom-based theory with practical application so that students complete their education with the most current skills and abilities required in both the local and national job markets. In Montreal, CDI College is accredited by the Quebec Ministry of Education, Leisure and Sport (MELS).
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
The Institute of Machine Tool Technology (iMTT) is a practical career training school in North Mississauga, Ontario, just 9 miles west of Toronto. We offer programs designed to enable students to achieve the practical, hands-on experience they need to obtain employment in the machine tool industry upon graduation.
At iMTT, our "instructor-led, hands-on training" helps you build your confidence which will impress employers with your level of experience right out of school and you'll have the knowledge and know-how to advance your career quickly.
At iMTT, we limit classes to a maximum of 16 students. We're proud to offer an intimate classroom and workshop environment conducive to learning. By limiting class size, we're able to provide you as a student one-on-one attention and the support you need to become highly skilled and completely employer-ready in the shortest-time possible.
Instructor-led, Hands-on Machine Tool Training Programs:
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Diploma Program
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Certificate Program
- Automation and Industrial Electrician
- Design Drafting Technician
- Solid Works
- Mastercam Training Programs