Canada colleges for international students: Diploma & certificate courses in Vancouver BC. Hospitality management, accounting, finance, graphic design & IT career training, post-secondary school / polytechnic college in North Vancouver area.
ITD Canada, Vancouver: Conveniently located in North Vancouver, BC, ITD (Institute of Technology, Development & Management) Canada is a privately-funded polytechnic college, accredited by PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). Established in 1999, we offer industry-specific certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Arts, IT, and Business to Canadian students and international students from around the world. Many of our diploma programs include a co-op (internship / work experience) placement.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our new campus is in the heart of Downtown at 1199 West Pender Street, Vancouver. Here is a list of the courses offered
School of Hospitality
- Executive Hotel Management Diploma (Co-op)
School of Business
- Global Business Management Diploma (Co-op)
- Accounting & Finance Diploma (Co-op)
School of Arts
- Interior Design Diploma ( Co-op)
- Jewellery Art and Diploma (Co-op)
- Digital Film Production Diploma (Co-op)
- Graphic Design Diploma (Co-op)
School of IT
- Information Technology Diploma (Co-op)
- Network Diploma
- Programming Diploma
School of English
- English As a Foreign Language Course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With academies in both Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, EvelineCharles Academes are the largest Hair Styling and Esthetics schools in Canada.
The Academy's mission is to provide Canada's aspiring beauty professionals with an unparalleled education experience. We foster continual growth in students whose passion for the beauty and fashion industry has fueled their desire to start their hair stylist training and their successful career through our diploma and certificate courses. The EvelineCharles Academy draws upon years of experience from the award winning EvelineCharles Salons and Spas.
We're proud of our EC Exclusive Programs including EC Advanced Hair Cutting and Colouring Program, EC Buisness Principles.
Additionally our industry partnerships with leaders such as MAC Cosmetics, SharpLight, and ITEC (International Therapies Examination Council Certified).
The Canadian College (which is located in the heart of Vancouver) offers several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Canadian College is conveniently located within one block of Robson Street, Bus/Skytrain Station, 7-11, Major Banks etc. It has unique and renovated classrooms, with a capacity of 300 students in total. Classrooms are located on the 2nd floor and offices on the 4th floor. Students can enjoy the large rooftop garden on the 5th floor.
There are various accommodation options available to our students, including homestay accommodation with a local host family or student residence. Canadian College has an in-house full-time homestay & accommodation coordinator.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
Court Transcription course: • All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Sprott Shaw College has been providing high-quality career training certificate and diploma programs to students in British Columbia for more than 100 years! We have accredited campuses located through the province of BC, including in Kamloops in the Thompson-Nicola Regional District.
For relevant career-oriented skills and training and over 180 programs to choose from, we are the ideal solution for any student who wants to re-train for a new career in the fields of Business, Health & Social Care, Tourism & Hospitality, and Trades & Technology.
We offer small class sizes, qualified instructors, hands-on training and a friendly, appropriate learning environment for adults of all ages.
Our Kamloops campus is conviently located downtown on Victoria Street. Other campus locations in BC include: Downtown Vancouver, East Vancouver, Abbotsford, Surrey, Victoria, Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, Penticton and New Westminster.
Note: Sprott Shaw College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in British Columbia and Alberta at present.
- Business Administration: Payroll
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping
- Business Office Concepts
- Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing
- Community Support
- Early Childhood Education
- Executive Legal Administrator
- Executive Office Administrator
- Executive Medical Office Administrator
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Unit Clerk
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Trade
- Live-In Caregiver
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Office Administrator
- Practical Nursing
- Pharmacy Assistant...
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
A1-Global Training Institute is a vocational college operating from two modern and well equipped facilities located in Mississauga, located in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario. We offer high-demand diploma and certificate courses in the fields of business, healthcare, technology and transportation. These career training courses are available to Canadian and international students.
A1-Global Training Institute is registered and approved as a Private Career College by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Some of our programs include co-op placements and internships that provide students with real world experience before graduation. Once the course is completed, students benefit from our remarkable Job Search Program. This service provides employment finding support for up to one year and in conjunction with A1-Global Training Institute‘s outstanding industry reputation, has proven to be very successful.