Canada colleges for international students: Diploma & certificate courses in Vancouver BC. Hospitality management, accounting, finance, graphic design & IT career training, post-secondary school / polytechnic college in North Vancouver area.
ITD Canada, Vancouver: Conveniently located in North Vancouver, BC, ITD (Institute of Technology, Development & Management) Canada is a privately-funded polytechnic college, accredited by PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). Established in 1999, we offer industry-specific certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Arts, IT, and Business to Canadian students and international students from around the world. Many of our diploma programs include a co-op (internship / work experience) placement.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our new campus is in the heart of Downtown at 1199 West Pender Street, Vancouver. Here is a list of the courses offered
School of Hospitality
- Executive Hotel Management Diploma (Co-op)
School of Business
- Global Business Management Diploma (Co-op)
- Accounting & Finance Diploma (Co-op)
School of Arts
- Interior Design Diploma ( Co-op)
- Jewellery Art and Diploma (Co-op)
- Digital Film Production Diploma (Co-op)
- Graphic Design Diploma (Co-op)
School of IT
- Information Technology Diploma (Co-op)
- Network Diploma
- Programming Diploma
School of English
- English As a Foreign Language Course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With campuses located throughout Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec, CDI College is one of Canada's premiere career-training providers. For more than 40 years, we have been helping students to build their careers through our market-driven diploma and certification courses in the fields of business, health care and technology. Our accredited campuses in Ontario include Mississauga, Toronto, Scarborough and Ajax.
Located in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), the CDI College campus in Mississauga is conveniently situated next to the city’s busy and popular Square One Shopping Centre. It is also close to major transportation hubs for MiWay Mississauga Transit buses and GO Transit as well as connections to the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC).
The main goal at CDI College is always to provide our students with a superior education geared toward a successful and long term career. Whether you are just beginning your training or you are looking for professional advancement through continued education, we can help you to develop a skill set to help you launch a meaningful career.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, IBT College is a career college offering Business, Technology, Travel & Tourism and Healthcare diploma programs. IBT College offers flexible schedules, with classes in the morning, afternoon, evening and Saturdays. With accommodating the schedule of both full-time, as well as part-time students we provide an enriching and academically challenging learning environment that is suitable to both recent high school graduates, as well as, mature students seeking a career change.
Career counseling & placement is an integral part of our education process. Our qualified instructors have a strong interest in their students’ achievement. While acquired skills & knowledge are essential in today’s highly competitive job market, they may not be all that is required. Our placement department assists each student to attain positions in their field of specialization.
We offer one-on-one career counseling sessions as well as group workshops. We utilize our extensive industry experience & employer liaisons to assist in placing our graduates, in their chosen field. We are registered & approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities.
Academy of Learning, located in Nanaimo (55 km west of Vancouver), BC, Canada, is a career and business training school offering diploma and certificate programs in Accounting, Business, Customer Service, Healthcare, Home Inspection, Hospitality, Information Technology, Office Administration and Web Design. Our programs are designed to prepare graduates with the skills to excel in their chosen careers. In today’s business world, where quality training is not only important but essential to career success, Academy of Learning stands out as a training provider relied on by students, employers and government agencies. No other private post-secondary college can match the variety of programs that Academy of Learning offers.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
Court Transcription course: • All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
• Early Childhood Mental Health
• Global Health
• Integrative Mental Health
• Electrocardiography (ECG)
• Professional Career Skills
• Wound Care & Suturing
• Managerial Finance
• Strategic Project Leadership
• Educational Technology...
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist