Toronto private colleges: Career training courses in Ontario, Canada, short-term diploma programs in business, IT, healthcare, accounting & office administration. CompTIA & Microsoft certification, web design training in Canada.
Academy of Learning Toronto: The Academy of Learning (AOL) career college has 3 convenient locations in the Greater Toronto Area, all of which are easily accessible by public transport: Albion & Islington Campus in Rexdale; Downtown East Campus (in front of Pape Subway Station); Downsview Campus on Finch Street West. We offer a number of 5-12 month diploma programs in Accounting & Payroll, Business, Healthcare, Information Technology, Customer Service and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Academy Of Learning is proud to be a Member of the Ontario Association of Career Colleges and National Association of Career colleges providing private career college classes in compliance with Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (MTCU) under the PCC Act. 2005.
Career Diploma Programs in Toronto, ON (5-12 months):
- Accounting & Payroll; Business; Customer Service; Healthcare; Information Technology; Insurance; Office Administration; Web Design.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Canadian College Of Business, Science & Technology
Courses / Programs
Canadian College of Business, Science & Technology (CCBST) is a Toronto-based Career College offering an array of certificate & diploma courses in the field of Management, Science and Technology. The College offers several full time and part-time diploma programs and numerous certification courses, ranging in duration from three months to two years, in fields such as Accounting, Business, Computers and Health Care. The college is registered as a career college with Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The School of Business addresses the need for graduates with a broad understanding of international issues in the finance, marketing, banking, accounting, administration, entrepreneurship, insurance and general management sectors.
The School of Science specializes in training people for exciting opportunities in the world of health with inputs from industry experts. The School of Technology offers technology and IT programs, with a strong technical curriculum and a broad range of other educational opportunities.
IIBS College is a leading provider of corporate and professional training services in the area of ERP, Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and CompTIA. IIBS College has training facilities in Toronto and Mississauga, in Southern Ontario, Canada. We offer trainees excellent best-of-class instruction, training facilities, lab support and a clear roadmap to a successful career. IIBS College offers training in SAP, PMP, BA, CBAP, Comptia and QA Software Testing.
An approved training provider of PMI, IIBA, ISCEA, COMPTIA and other education alliances, IIBS has provided training to hundreds of graduates on their way to certification, since 2005. Many of these students have achieved great success in their careers after completing the training in IIBS. IIBS is also an Authorized Testing Center (ATC) for all exams offered by Pearson Vue, Promatric and Castleworldwide (CBAP).
IIBS College also successfully trained hundreds of candidates funded by second career and skill upgrade programs as an approved PCC college of MTCU. IIBS's focused customized corporate training offers clients cost effective solutions to upgrade their IT skills force.
LaSalle College has distinguished itself as a private, post-secondary educational institution offering the highest quality of teaching and the utmost in student success. Located in Montreal, Quebec in Eastern Canada, we offer diploma & certificate programs in business management, hotel management and tourism, computer science, social sciences and fashion design. Essentially, the College offers a unique selection of pre-university and technical DEC programs, all of which lead either to accelerated university studies or to highly–valued positions on the job market.
In an effort to be accessible to everyone, the College also offers exclusive short-term training programs, allowing for professional reorientation and effective entry into the job market. LaSalle College responds to your needs and provides you with efficient pedagogical support thanks to its dynamic team of teachers straight from the industry. Our solid educational programs develop and evolve as a result of maintaining continuous contact with qualified professionals in the industry in each field of specialization.
Providing industry-leading training since 1996, Rhodes Wellness College is recognized as a leader in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills training in Canada.
Our college campus is conveniently located in the center of beautiful Downtown Vancouver, BC. Rhodes graduates have the skills and experience employers seek. Employers frequently request our graduates because of the experiential nature of our training. Typically, between 80 and 95% of our graduates find work within the wellness, life skills, coaching and counselling fields within eight weeks of graduation.
At Rhodes, we use the experiential learning model - the process of actively engaging students in an authentic experience that will have benefits and consequences.
Students make discoveries and experiment with knowledge themselves instead of hearing or reading about the experiences of others. Students also reflect on their experiences, thus developing new skills, new attitudes, and new theories or ways of thinking.
Students are supported by on-site employment counsellors who will help them secure a practicum and achieve their career goals. We are dedicated to the belief that our success is measured by your success.
Certified training programs in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills:
- Professional Counsellor Diploma
- Wellness Counsellor Diploma
- Life Coach Diploma
- Life Skills Coach Certificate
- Life Skills Counsellor Certificate
All of the programs are taught experientially. This means hands-on training and practical experience in the community, giving you the confidence in your new skills and networking in the field to start your career.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi