Flight schools in Canada: Pilot certification in BC, aviation training in Kelowna. Commercial airline pilot diploma programs for Canadian & international students. Private pilot licence / permit courses, aviation career training in British Columbia (Okanagan Valley area).
Southern Interior Flight Centre: Located in Kelowna in southern British Columbia, approximately 270 km north-east of Vancouver, Southern Interior Flight Centre (SIFC) is a Canadian aviation training school. We provide safe, effective, 'real world' aviation training, while setting high standards to ensure the integrity of the school and its graduates is maintained throughout the aviation industry. Our pilot licence and rating programs are exciting opportunities for you to chase your dreams and become a member of the elite flying community. Industry-experienced leadership and instruction ensure you not only learn the basics, but also the 'Real World' of aviation.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our graduates are flying around the globe. We offer everything from the recreational pilot permit and private pilot license to the all-inclusive commercial aviation diploma, in conjunction with Okanagan College. Many of our courses are supplied or augmented by aviation companies, employers and industry pilots.
Aviation Training Programs:
Students have to be 14 years before they can practice on their own, and 16 before the final private pilot licence can be issued.
- Commercial Aviation diploma program (2-years): For men & women who are interested in pursuing a career in aviation
- Recreational Pilot Permit program
- Private Pilot Licence program
- Commercial Pilot Licence program
- Multi Engine Rating program
- Instrument Rating (IFR) program
- Night Rating program
- VFR Over-The-Top Rating (VFR OTT) program
- Instructor Rating program
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Discovery Community College is a professional private college in British Columbia with multiple locations on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland, including Campbell River, Courtenay, Nanaimo, Parksville and Maple Ridge.
We offer a range of Diploma courses in fields such as Trades, Web Development, Healthcare and Business, in addition to interactive online programs in a wide variety of subjects. Our programs are efficiently designed to equip our graduates with all the knowledge and experience they need to achieve their career goals in short periods of time.
We live up to our name here at Discovery Community College. Our professional faculty works with you to help you discover your potential and develop skills to succeed in today’s job market. Our objectives are to encourage the individual learning needs of each student, and to offer hands-on education, utilizing the latest technology.
As part of our goal to offer the best hands-on training to our students, Discovery Community College has formed alliances with numerous distinguished community partners. We are also registered with and fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC, since 1996.
Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology in Sudbury, Ontario (4 hours north of Toronto) is one of the 24 colleges of applied arts and technology that comprise the Ontario College System. Established in 1967, the College System provides career-oriented education that combines theory with practical, hands-on experience to ensure an educated, skilled graduate who is more quickly and easily integrated into the work force.
Cambrian has over 4,300 full-time students enrolled in business, applied arts, human services, health sciences, technology, communication and creative arts, hospitality and tourism, apprenticeship, skills, and trades, with an additional 9,000 registrations taken annually in part-time personal, professional and human resources development courses and seminars.
The College offers over 80 full-time programs, a number of which are designed specifically for the Native community, and more than 800 part-time continuing education programs, courses, seminars, customized training packages, and distance education opportunities.
Centennial College in Toronto, Ontario, offers more than 100 degree, diploma, and certificate programs on a full- and part-time basis in a wide range of academic fields that include Business, Communication, Digital Design, Engineering, Health Sciences, and Transportation among many others. Students may also prepare for college and university through the general arts and science programs, English language training, and a variety of other short programs.
Centennial has a record of exemplary teaching, innovative programming, and extensive partnerships with employers. Our programs provide college and university graduates with up-to-the-minute skills demanded by employers.
Whether you're interested in training for your current or future career, earning transfer credits for university studies, or just pursuing your interests, Centennial College can help you reach your goals. With 100+ full-time programs, more than 160 part-time programs and 1,000s of part-time courses, you'll find what you (and your employers) need at Centennial.
Located in Surrey, BC (part of the Metro Vancouver area) Create Career College (CCC) is a career training institution that focuses on the Information Technology, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism Industries. We offer high-end Graphics and Web Designing, hospitality, travel and tourism and Flight Attendant career training to students from Canada and around the world.
At CCC you will experience a mix of class theory, hands-on practice and some online instructions. We are committed to help students to turn their passions into long-lasting and exciting IT, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism careers. Every instructor is an expert in the content area being taught. Instructors are qualified and skilled practitioners, so they can draw upon their own extensive workplace scenarios to broaden your education. Our programs are regulated, reviewed and updated consistently with the industry and educational regulators to ensure that it meets the needs and expectations of the employers.
CCC is ideally located just 20 minutes drive to Vancouver city and 15 minutes drive to the USA border. The beautiful beaches of beautiful Whiterock, Kitsilano and Jericho beach are a 30 minute drive away.
- Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma Program
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Graphics and Web Design Management
- Administrative Assistant Diploma Program
- Microsoft Office Skills Certificate
Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges, with locations across the country. Our Ottawa campus offers full and part-time career and business diploma and certificate programs in Health Care, Business and Computer Training. Academy of Learning programs are designed around your needs and are available to Canadian, US and International Students. Time and time again, our job placement assistance and high student pass ratio confirms that we have a proven formula for success. Academy of Learning empowers you with the flexibility to learn at your own pace and set your own schedule.
We’ve shifted the focus from teaching and put it where it belongs, on learning. Recognizing that every person is an individual, our exclusive Integrated Learning System is effective enough and flexible enough to fit your particular learning needs.