Rhodes Wellness College, Vancouver: Providing industry-leading training since 1996, Rhodes Wellness College is recognized as a leader in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills training in Canada. Our college campus is conveniently located in the center of beautiful Downtown Vancouver, BC. Rhodes graduates have the skills and experience employers seek. Employers frequently request our graduates because of the experiential nature of our training. Typically, between 80 and 95% of our graduates find work within the wellness, life skills, coaching and counselling fields within eight weeks of graduation.
Email:Contact us below
At Rhodes, we use the experiential learning model - the process of actively engaging students in an authentic experience that will have benefits and consequences. Students make discoveries and experiment with knowledge themselves instead of hearing or reading about the experiences of others. Students also reflect on their experiences, thus developing new skills, new attitudes, and new theories or ways of thinking.
Certified Training Programs in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness & Life Skills:
- Life Coach Diploma
- Life Skills Coach Certificate
- Life Skills Counsellor Certificate
- Professional Counsellor Diploma
- Wellness Counsellor Diploma
All of the programs are taught experientially. This means hands-on training and practical experience in the community, giving you the confidence in your new skills and networking in the field to start your career.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
With campuses located throughout Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec, CDI College is one of Canada's premiere career-training providers. For more than 40 years, we have been helping students to build their careers through our market-driven diploma and certification courses in the fields of business, health care and technology. Our accredited campuses in Ontario include Mississauga, Toronto, Scarborough and Ajax.
Located in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), the CDI College campus in Mississauga is conveniently situated next to the city’s busy and popular Square One Shopping Centre. It is also close to major transportation hubs for MiWay Mississauga Transit buses and GO Transit as well as connections to the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC).
The main goal at CDI College is always to provide our students with a superior education geared toward a successful and long term career. Whether you are just beginning your training or you are looking for professional advancement through continued education, we can help you to develop a skill set to help you launch a meaningful career.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
- Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Business Admin
- Business Management
- Business Internship
- Event Management
- Office Assistant
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Medical Office Administrator
- Law Clerk
- Graphic Design Technology
- Information Systems Support Specialist
- Network & Database Admin
- Network Systems Admin
- Network Systems Engineer
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Computer-Aided Design
- Web & Mobile Application Development
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Medical Laboratory
- Community Services Worker
With academies in both Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, EvelineCharles Academes are the largest Hair Styling and Esthetics schools in Canada.
The Academy's mission is to provide Canada's aspiring beauty professionals with an unparalleled education experience. We foster continual growth in students whose passion for the beauty and fashion industry has fueled their desire to start their hair stylist training and their successful career through our diploma and certificate courses. The EvelineCharles Academy draws upon years of experience from the award winning EvelineCharles Salons and Spas.
We're proud of our EC Exclusive Programs including EC Advanced Hair Cutting and Colouring Program, EC Buisness Principles.
Additionally our industry partnerships with leaders such as MAC Cosmetics, SharpLight, and ITEC (International Therapies Examination Council Certified).
The Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges. We have almost 90 campuses throughout Canada, including Ottawa, Ontario. The Academy of Learning is considered Canada’s most effective and respected college, offering diploma and certificate courses covering a wide range of career, business and computer skills. Programs include business administration, HR management, graphic & web design, accounting, customer service training and many others. Students can acquire new skills with the diploma programs and upgrade their existing ones with certificate programs. We welcome international students.
At Academy of Learning, the focus is on student learning rather than teaching through the Integrated Learning method which is a self-paced, flexible style of learning. Students have the option of training in these programs on a full-time or part-time basis. You can start your program at any time and set your own schedule - mornings, evenings, or weekends. One-on-one instruction and monitoring is provided by trained, on-site facilitators.
Academy of Learning offers diploma and certificate programs in areas such as:
- Accounting and Payroll
- Business and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Healthcare Services
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Web and Graphic Design
- ESL- Grammar, Writing, Communication
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.