MBA programs in Chicago IL area: School of management offering master of business administration degrees through evening, weekend & online classes. Part-time MBA with specializations in global business & healthcare management in graduate business school in Cook County IL.
Lake Forest Graduate School Of Management, Chicago: Lake Forest Graduate School of Management is an independent graduate school of business in the Chicago area, solely focused on creating more effective business leaders through business education delivered by our 100% practitioner faculty. The Lake Forest MBA is a general management business degree available in two, three, and four-year formats. Timely business topics are incorporated into a curriculum which includes accounting, business management and policy, communications, economics, finance, marketing, organizational development, and strategy.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
MBA General Management Business Degree Program:
- Available in 2, 3, and 4-year formats
- Evening & weekend options
- Online program avaliable
Course categories / features include: - Accounting
- Business management and policy
- Organizational development
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Chicago, Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management offers one of the best MBA programs in the world. Our full-time MBA program can be taken over 1 or 2 years, or as a dual degree program. We also provide part-time and executive MBA options. Our purpose is to educate, equip and inspire leaders who build strong organizations and wisely leverage the power of markets to create lasting value.
The Kellogg curriculum is designed to ground students in the fundamentals of management, while also providing the flexibility to tailor the program to meet their individual interests and career ambitions. As a result, Kellogg School graduates are well positioned to operate effectively across the entire span of an organization, first in their roles as function-specific managers and continuing in their careers as top-level executives and leaders.
Depaul University School of Computing and Digital Media
Courses / Programs
DePaul University's College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) in downtown Chicago, Illinois is one of the largest IT education institutions in the nation. CDM offers a large selection of Certificate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs - from traditional Computer Science, to Graphics, Animation, Gaming, and Digital Cinema. As well as on-campus degree programs, we also offer a variety of graduate programs that can be taken online through distance learning.
Despite our size and breadth of offerings, here you will be recognized and treated as an individual. Our average class size is just 23. All of your classes will be taught by full-time professors or faculty who are working professionals.
CDM's Undergraduate Programs reflect DePaul's focus on a broad liberal education with specialized and rigorous study in computing and digital media. Our degree programs offer academic options in technology, computing, and media that stay closely connected to emerging trends.
Our Graduate Programs are designed for working professionals to advance their careers. Classes are offered in the evenings in the Loop and online. Ten of CDM's graduate programs are also offered completely online.
Undergraduate / Graduate Degree Programs:
- Computer Science
- Game Development
- Digital Cinema
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering,
- Applied Technology
- Business Information Technology
- Computational Finance
- IT Project Management and more..
- Advanced SQL
- IT Project Management
- Wireless LAN Security
- Java Web Development
- Web Development with AJAX Technologies
- SharePoint Developer, and more..
Located in Aurora IL, just 40 miles west of Chicago, Piccadilly Brainiz is a global consulting agency and business school that offers intensive, 6-day Graduate Certificates in Project Management. We provide a number of Project Management concentrations - including Technology and Process Engineering, Diverse Device Management, Risk Management in Business, and other fields of study. Prospective students should have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited or Ministry-recognised institution of higher education, or Project Management-related experience.
Established in 2009, Piccadilly Brainiz is a global consulting firm that operates an innovative platform of accredited courses and study programs in technology, process engineering, project management, and enterpreneurship. Our mission is to encourage innovation by researching new ideas and asking the right questions. We provide our clients with a solid partnership in their entrepreneurial quests.
6-Day Intensive Graduate Certificate Programs in Project Management:
- Technology and Process Engineering
- STEM (Stress Test Efficiency Management)
- Diverse Device Management
- Risk Management in Business - Intelligent Business Auditing
- Business Intelligence and Entrepreneurship Management
- Government and Business Inter-operability
The Kendall College School of Business, based in Chicago, Illinois, provides a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business with a number of career-specific concentrations that include Management, Psychology, Marketing Methods, Foodservice Management, and Small Business Management. Our business degree program curricula combines innovative tools such as situation-based challenges, living case studies, management simulations and integrative projects with a globally-driven academic base in the areas of economics, accounting, finance, marketing and human resources.
We generate graduates who are professionally-poised, confident and prepared for leadership roles in a variety of career fields such as retail, marketing, sales, communications, financial services, insurance, public administration, consulting, project management and food service management.
Kendall College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Kendall has maintained its accredited status since 1962. The academic degree programs have been approved by the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
International Business College in Indianapolis, IN offers career-focused classes with Diploma and Associate Degree programs in Business, Technology and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. IBC awards diplomas and associate's degrees and is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Jump-start your career in the business world at International Business College. Our programs in business are designed by our faculty who regularly consult with industry professionals to ensure that our students are learning high-value skills that employers are looking for. Our business program graduates are working as paralegals, office managers, accountants and more.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Qatar, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Qatar, Doha, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business