Lake Forest Graduate School Of Management, Chicago:
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management is a leading business graduate school in the Chicago, Illinois area. An MBA from Lake Forest can help you solve business problems more effectively, sharpen your leadership skills and professional presence and meet your career goals. It is a general management business degree, providing you with a broad knowledge base in the areas that are critical for success in today's business environment. Timely business topics are incorporated into a curriculum which includes accounting, business management and policy, communications, economics, finance, marketing, organizational development, and strategy.
MBA General Management Business Degree Program:
The Lake Forest MBA curriculum is built to advance your career. It is grounded in extensive research into what executives look for in high-potential managers today. With the new skills and knowledge you will gain in the Lake Forest MBA program, you’ll become a more effective business leader and the kind of manager who gets noticed. You can complete your Lake Forest MBA in as little as 22 months, or choose to take up to 46 months.
The Lake Forest MBA program is comprised of 16 units, including 13 core units and three elective units. Typically, one course is the equivalent of one unit, however some classes are half units. Given the integrative nature of the Lake Forest MBA curriculum, courses follow a suggested sequence, with electives typically incorporated as the 10th, 14th, and 15th courses in the sequence. The content in our courses is delivered within this sequence to maximize relevance and synergy, and to promote student learning, confidence, and retention.
Lake Forest MBA Core Courses
- Executive Success Skills
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Effective Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Quantitative Analysis
- Survey Methods
- Global Business & Cultural Diversity
- Microeconomics for Managers
- Macroeconomics for Managers
- Financial Management
- Innovation & Risk
- Leading Organizational Change
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Lake Forest MBA Elective Courses
- Legal & Social Environment of Management
- Negotiations & Conflict Management
- Managing Organizational Diversity
- Team Dynamics
- Ethical Leadership & Decision Making
- Management of Human Resources
- Managing and Coaching for Improved Performance
- Project Management
- Strategic Use of Information Technology
- Global Practicum: Europe
- Global Practicum: Asia
- Global Practicum: Latin America
- Global Finance
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Business Writing
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- New Venture Creation
- Sales Management
On-Site MBA with Healthcare Management Specialization
- Introduction to Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Health Policy, Legal & Ethical Analysis
Global Business Specialization
Learn about global business cultures and how business is conducted abroad. Develop new global business skills. Learn from global business and academic leaders. Courses concentrate on timely and globally significant business management and cultural issues.
The Lake Forest MBA global business specialization requires 13 core course units plus three elective units chosen from the global business course choices. Two of the specialization electives offered are completed at a campus determined by course enrollment and demand. They contain topic modules on culture, finance, marketing, foreign direct investment, human resources, operations, production, and sourcing. The remaining electives are taught abroad – where you are immersed into the local culture and complete a major in-country consulting project.
Global Business Specialization Electives
- Global Finance
- Global Marketing
- Global Practicum: Europe: Offered during the Fall, this course takes place in Krakow, Poland and Cambridge, England in conjunction with Fitzwilliam College at the University of Cambridge.
- Global Practicum: Asia: Offered during the Spring, this course takes place in Beijing, China and Bangkok, Thailand in conjunction with Chulalongkorn University.
- Global Practicum: Latin America: Offered during the Spring, this course takes place in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil in conjunction with BSP - Business School of São Paulo.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 230 S. LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.