Design schools in China: Fashion degree courses in Guangzhou, bachelor's degrees in interior design, graphic design, multimedia & commerce. Undergraduate programs taught in English, study abroad in Asia for Americans/ international students.
Raffles Education Network, Guangzhou: Would you like to earn an internationally-recognised bachelor's degree while experiencing life in China? Located in southern China (120 km north-northwest of Hong Kong), Raffles Design Institute in Guangzhou in southern China provides three-year bachelor's degree courses in the fields of fashion, design, and commerce. Our programs are taught in English to Chinese students and international students from around the world. Fast-track curriculums are made possible through intensive programs and will allow students to graduate with industry-level skills in the shortest possible time.
Email:Contact us below
Quality International Education:
At Raffles Design Institute, Guangzhou, students can immerse themselves in an international culture and make friends with people from all over the world. This international experience can inspire the creation of personal portfolios and résumés of a unique quality – an undeniable cutting edge in the world’s globalized workforce. As part of the Raffles Education Network, students are entitled to 100% transferable inter-college credits which they can use to study in campuses within our network in Asia Pacific.
"The Journey" Dance Camp in China with Sunshine Studios
Courses / Programs
• Create a summer of incredible memories as you experience the sights and culture of China on an amazing 3-week dance camp and tour in summer 2018!
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest and most widely-respected dance & arts studios. We provide 'The Journey' Dance Camp - a once-in-a-lifetime dance program where teens and young adults (ages 15-35) visit 8 exciting Chinese cities, and take dance masterclasses at each location.
• As part of a traveling international troupe of dancers, you take part in Hip-Hop, Street Dance, and Urban Choreography dance classes taught by world-class teachers.
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Dance Classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in English & Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
Established in 1999, Raffles International College (RIC) Hong Kong is a fully-registered school approved by the Hong Kong Education Bureau. We provide 24-month advanced diploma courses in the fields of design and business to students from Hong Kong and international students from around the world.
With numerous international recognitions and accreditations received from well-established universities from across the world, RIC Hong Kong's intensive programs continuously develop the talents of students in their specializations. Courses are taught in English and include fashion design, interior design, graphic design, business administration among others.
Courses are developed by professional lecturers who have been practitioners of their field for years. These lecturers come from various countries around the world to give students an education shaped by global industry standards.
RIC Hong Kong is conveniently located in Gloucester Road, Wanchai.
• Combine studying the Chinese language with experiencing life in China this summer with Keats School in Kunming!
• One of the top Chinese schools in China, we provide intensive Mandarin courses in summer and year-round to students from all over the world.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, the beautiful city of Kunming is the capital of southwest China’s Yunnan province. Several road and rail routes link Kunming to Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos.
• At Keats School, we believe that intensive one-on-one Chinese language instruction is the fastest and most effective way to learn Chinese.
• Our famous immersion teaching style involves private Chinese lessons with individual study plans designed according to your interests and language goals. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• We also provide preparation courses for the HSK exam which measures the proficiency of non-native Chinese speakers.
• Accommodation is provided in comfortable single dorm rooms located in the same building as your classrooms.
• We can also organize volunteer opportunities for you, as well as tour programs which include travel to other cities (Dali, Lijiang, Beijing, Shanghai and Xian). Customized Chinese programs are also available for individuals and groups.
• For example, we can organize summer programs for college students and high school students which may include homestay with local Chinese host families.
Chinese language programs available in summer and year-round: • Intensive One-on-One Mandarin Chinese courses
• Small Group Chinese courses (for students living in Kunming)
• HSK exam preparation
• Study + Volunteer program
• Study + Tour program
• Chinese courses for children & teenagers
• Chinese Culture classes
• Online Chinese lessons
Customized Chinese language programs may include: • Study + Internship Program
• Summer Program for College Students
• Summer Program for High School Students
• AP Chinese & SAT Ⅱ Test Preparation
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from China & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Konall Culture Exchange (KCE) offers fully-accredited Mandarin Chinese language and culture programs that are available in summer and year-round to students from around the world.
Our school is located in Shijiazhuang which is the capital and largest city of North China's Hebei Province. Only 2 hours by train south of Beijing, Shijiazhuang is an ideal place for to learn Mandarin due to the undiluted culture and language environment that is the result of a lack of foreign influence.
KCE specialize in intensive 1-to-1 Mandarin language and Chinese culture programs geared towards serious learners who want to see real progress. Our instructors are hand-picked and fully certified.
We would love to design a custom program for you that meets your goals for studying in China for any start date, accommodation package, or length of stay. If you are serious about learning Mandarin Chinese in a true immersion environment, KCE is the school for you!
Summer & Year-round Chinese Courses:
- Monthly Intensive Chinese program (20 hours of private Mandarin lessons per week)
- Study and Travel Tours (group Mandarin immersion programs)
- Homestay program - with a local Chinese host family
- HSK test preparation (4 weeks+)
- Business Chinese Courses (4 hours per day of private Chinese lessons)
- Cultural exchange program
- Internship / Work & Study Programs (1-9 months)
- Chinese culture courses including cooking, calligraphy, painting, history, Tai chi (Taiji-chuan), music & more..
Situated in the Chai Wan district, Hong Kong Art School (HKAS) is a division of the Hong Kong Arts Centre. Founded in 2000, we provide a wide range of art-related Degree, Diploma, and Short Courses.
HKAS is an accredited institute staffed by a group of dedicated artists, who are active and distinguished practitioners in the field.
The focus of HKAS award-bearing curriculum lies in four core academic areas, namely, Fine Art, Applied Art, Media Art, and Applied Theatre & Drama Education, and its scope covers programmes with academic levels ranging from Higher Diploma, Professional Diploma, Bachelor Degree to Master Degree.