Colleges in Connecticut: Liberal arts schools & career colleges - certificate, diploma and degree programs. Find accredited college programs in Bridgeport, Hartford, North Stamford, Waterbury, East Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain CT..
1.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Connecticut, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Trinity College is a private, liberal arts college in Hartford, Connecticut that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a variety of academic fields. Students at Trinity College can choose from a diverse and rigorous liberal arts curriculum that broadens the mind and deepens knowledge. Course categories include Economics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Music, and more.
Trinity College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC). Trinity’s 10:1 student/faculty ratio means access to teachers who have time to discuss your term paper in person, encourage your research project, and celebrate your success on Commencement Day
Our curricular philosophy is based on the belief that active learning - learning that becomes a truly engaging and lasting process - flourishes when students have both responsibility for shaping their academic programs, as well as close working relationships with faculty.
• Gain spray tan certification online in Connecticut or nationwide!
• The comprehensive online spray tan training provided by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy is carefully designed to equip you with the knowledge and practical techniques you need to succeed as a spray tanning professional.
• Based in MA, Aviva provides two comprehensive 3-hour online sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced students in Connecticut, and throughout the U.S.
• Whether you are a complete beginner, a beauty professional who wishes to add sunless tanning to the treatment menu you offer your current clients, or you want to start a dedicated sunless tanning business, our interactive short courses allow you to get certified from the comfort of your own home or workplace!
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• In addition to our online classes, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in Boston MA, NYC, Chicago IL and a host of other cities nationwide.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!"
- Jodi, Massachusetts
Wesleyan University in Middletown, in the Hartford CT-Springfield MA metro area, is a private, coeducational, non-sectarian school of liberal arts and sciences, offering undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree programs. The University emphasizes undergraduate instruction, but also supports and funds graduate research in many academic disciplines. Wesleyan, along with Amherst and Williams Colleges, is a member of the historic Little Three colleges and has long been known as one of the Little Ivies.
Wesleyan offers 47 majors in 38 different departments and programs. The point of your major at Wesleyan is to give you exposure to what scholars and researchers do in a particular academic discipline. By the time you graduate, you will understand the contemporary state of that field and the questions and challenges that confront its contemporary thinkers.
Wesleyan University is known for the excellence of its academic and co-curricular programs. About 2,900 undergraduates—and some 200 graduate students—from around the world pursue their classroom studies, research projects, and co-curricular interests in ways that are demanding and intensely rewarding.
Wesleyan was last accredited in 2002 by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Connecticut College, situated on the coast of southern Connecticut, New England (midway between New York and Boston), is a highly selective private liberal arts college. We offer Certificate, Pre-Professional, Bachelor Degree and Masters Degree programs in career fields such as the arts, sciences, humanities and social sciences. At Connecticut College, you'll find a challenging academic program, distinguished faculty and a friendly campus community that’s actively involved with athletics and more than 60 student-run clubs and organizations.
The College offers a wide range of cultural, educational and athletic programs open to the public for free or just a nominal charge. These include plays, lectures, book discussions, seminars, poetry readings, concerts, and dance recitals.
Connecticut College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Human Development
- International Relations
- Italian Studies
- Music and Technology
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-04-04 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Search> Colleges in Connecticut> Career training schools & liberal arts colleges in Bridgeport, Fairfield County, Hartford County, New Haven, New London County, Litchfield County, Middlesex, Windham County..