Colleges in Hartford, CT: Liberal arts school in New England. Bachelor degree programs in art history, computer science, engineering, economics, music, psychology & theater. Find master of arts degree programs, graduate & undergraduate education in CT State.
Trinity College, Hartford: Located in Hartford, Connecticut, Trinity College is a private, liberal arts college offering a wide-range of undergraduate, interdiciplinary, and graduate degree programs. Students at Trinity College can choose from a diverse and rigorous liberal arts curriculum that broadens the mind and deepens knowledge. Trinity’s curricular philosophy is based on the belief that active learning - learning that becomes a truly engaging and lasting process - flourishes when students have both responsibility for shaping their academic programs, as well as close working relationships with faculty.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Trinity College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), through its Commission on Institutes of Higher Education. Bachelor Degree Programs: - Art History
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Science
- Theater and Dance...
Graduate Degree Programs: - Master of Arts in American Studies
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Public Policy
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Located in Midtown NYC, The Manhattan Institute is an Allied Health & Nursing Career school offering fully-accredited, short-term certificate and diploma programs.
The Manhattan Institute is also a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
Our school specializes in short-term training of: Medical Billers, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse's Assistants, EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians and we do it right.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The Manhattan Institute is the school which would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits which go along with being an Allied Health Worker.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
University of Hartford, located in Hartford, Connecticut (within 2 hours of Boston & New York), is an accredited, co-educational university offering graduate and undergraduate programs to students from the U.S. and around the world. The University of Hartford offers over 80 undergraduate and graduate programs through seven schools and colleges in fields including Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering, Technology & Architecture, Education, Nursing, and more.
Students at the University of Hartford benefit from small classes and personal attention while being offered a wide variety of majors, extensive facilities, and a broad spectrum of activities typical of large universities.
Students have the opportunity to develop essential reasoning and communication skills in our nationally recognized liberal arts curriculum, as they master professional, technical, and computer skills. Over 7,200 students are presently served by the University’s various programs and are drawn from 50 states, and 40 foreign countries.
The University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, State of Connecticut, Board of Higher Education.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New Hampshire, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division
Courses / Programs
Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, The University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division offers several interdisciplinary graduate programs within the Colleges of Business, Engineering and Education & Human Resources. We provide a range of Masters and Doctoral programs in engineering, business & technology fields including Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, and more.
The Graduate Studies Division is responsible for the management and administration of graduate and professional programs, graduate concentration areas, certificates and dual graduate degree programs at the University of Bridgeport. Our main campus is located in Bridgeport, CT, and we also have two additional convenient locations in Waterbury and Stamford.
The University of Bridgeport is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. The University also is accredited by the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Department of Higher Education.
Engineering, Technology & Business Graduate Programs
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Instructional Technology
- M.S. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Computer Engineering
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. in Technology Management
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
Wesleyan University in Middletown, in the Hartford CT-Springfield MA metro area, is a private, coeducational, non-sectarian school of liberal arts and sciences, offering undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree programs. The University emphasizes undergraduate instruction, but also supports and funds graduate research in many academic disciplines. Wesleyan, along with Amherst and Williams Colleges, is a member of the historic Little Three colleges and has long been known as one of the Little Ivies.
Wesleyan offers 47 majors in 38 different departments and programs. The point of your major at Wesleyan is to give you exposure to what scholars and researchers do in a particular academic discipline. By the time you graduate, you will understand the contemporary state of that field and the questions and challenges that confront its contemporary thinkers.
Wesleyan University is known for the excellence of its academic and co-curricular programs. About 2,900 undergraduates—and some 200 graduate students—from around the world pursue their classroom studies, research projects, and co-curricular interests in ways that are demanding and intensely rewarding.
Wesleyan was last accredited in 2002 by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.