College courses for international students in England: Study abroad programs in UK. Undergraduate degree courses in hospitality management, business, journalism & computing in Norwich. Certificate & diploma programmes in civil engineering & construction. Accredited professional certification programs & vocational training.
City College Norwich: City College Norwich in Norfolk, UK (2 hours from London by train or coach), is a college of further and higher education offering a wide range of vocational, academic and professional courses. City College Norwich is known for its friendly atmosphere and its supportive staff, and is perfect for students who appreciate the quieter pace of life that is available here in Norfolk. International students from all over the world have been coming to City College Norwich to study for over 30 years.
Foundation Degree (FdA) Courses: - Learning Support Practitioners - Teaching Assistants - Arts and Wellbeing - Business Management - Early Years, Childcare and Education - Financial Services: Insurance - Financial Services: Retail - Hospitality Management - Journalism - Leisure and Events Management - Licensed Retail Management - Management of Care - Management of Culinary Arts - Media Practice - Music Practice - Public Sector Management - Public Services - Sport, Health and Exercise - Travel and Tourism Management - Teaching Assistants - Business Computing - Health Studies Higher National Certificate & Higher National Diploma (HNC & HND) Programs: - BTEC HNC Civil Engineering - BTEC HNC Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Part Time) - BTEC HNC in Mechanical Engineering (Part Time) - BTEC HNC Mechatronics (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) Part Time - BTEC HND Top Up Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Part Time) - BTEC HND Top-Up Mechanical Engineering (Part Time) - Civil Engineering HND - Construction HNC - Engineering Mechanical HND
Bachelor Degree Courses: - Applied Social Work - Business Management (One year Top-Up’ from Foundation Degree) - Early Childhood Studies - English and Psychology in Society - English with Cultural Studies - Hospitality Tourism and Leisure Management (Top-up from Foundation Degrees and HND's) - Business Management - Business Management (Finance & Accounting) - Business Management (Human Resource Management) - Inclusive Practice in Education - Popular Music Practice - Post-Compulsory Education - Applied Sport Health and Exercise - Business Computing - (Top Up from the Foundation Degree) - Psychology with Sociology
Other Programs: - Certificate in Financial Planning (CF1) - Formerly Financial Planning Certificate (FPC1) - Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS) Part-Time - Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Full Time) - Institute of Legal Executives - ILEX Level 6 Professional Higher Diploma in Law and Practice - NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) - Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies (DMS)
Located in Islington, North London, The London School of Media Make-up is an established institution offering an intensive 3 month Diploma course for aspiring makeup artists interested in the film, television and fashion industries.
Our complete 3 month make-up diploma course covers a comprehensive range of subjects from basics, camouflage, fashion, period makeup and hair to casualty, character and prosthetics. Our aim is to teach the best talent to the highest level.
In addition to our flagship Diploma course, we also provide shorter term specialized makeup Certificate courses in fields that include Fashion Trends, Bridal Make-up, Contemporary Hair, and more.
Our school brings together award-winning tutors at the cutting edge of their specialist fields, working at the highest level of their profession.
Upon completion of the course, students are given contacts within the industry. When they graduate, we keep mentoring them throughout their career with our agency ‘London Media Make up’, providing professional freelance make-up and hair artists, designers, and assistants to all media sectors.
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
The London Academy for Higher Education occupies a unique position at the heart of the Olympic Village – London 2012, and is serving the growing industry needs for training and development. Offering a brilliant location, state-of-the-art training facilities, and recognised quality assurance, LAHE gives organisations the opportunity to develop and broaden the practical knowledge and skills of their staff.
Through courses which incorporate lectures, workshops, work experience, scenario planning and discussion groups we focus on the organisations exact business requirements. The London Academy for Higher Education is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for Independent Further and Higher Education.
Courses for further and higher education include BSc Accounting and Finance; BSc Accounting with Law/Law with Accounting; BSc Management; BSc Economics; BSc Business; PgD/MBA Business Administration; DMS in Strategic Management; Teacher Training; Information Technology; Law; Accounting; Bookkeeping; Travel Agency Management; Hotel Management; Health and Social Care.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Located on Bow Road, London Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London, East London Beauty Academy offers Level 2, 3 and 4 ITEC international diploma courses in beauty, make up, massage, hair removal, skincare, manicure and pedicure, eyelash tinting and eyelash extensions, nail extensions, spa body treatments, anatomy and physiology as well as intense pulsed light treatment (IPL) and laser courses. We have a selection of 1-6 day foundation courses in beauty therapy, which will give the student a BABTAC Qualification which can then be used to seek employment or start a small business enterprise.
East London Beauty Academy has been established as a beauty school and salon since April 2008. Our goal is to produce the best Beauty Therapists regardless of sex, age, ethnicity or religion. We are aware of the demands that modern society places on people and therefore have designed our courses to meet those needs. We also have online courses for students who want to do the course but are not able to come in during the week days. We also have links with the community and train young girls within the community who have a desire to enter into the beauty field but have no means of funding.
- ITEC Diploma Courses:
* Beauty Specialists with skincare, manicure, waxing etc
* Nail Art
* Body Treatments including Swedish body massage
* Facial Electrical Treatments such as Steam & Brush Cleanse
* Indian Head Masage
* Microdermabrasion Treatments
* Nail Art
* Nail Technology
* Spa Body Treatments including bodymasks & wraps
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatment
- BABTAC Courses in make up, massage, eyelash tinting & extention etc
- Online Courses