Colleges in England: Study abroad programs in UK for international students. Undergraduate degree courses in business management, hospitality, journalism & computing in Norwich. Certificate & diploma programmes in engineering & construction. Accredited professional certification programs.
City College Norwich: City College Norwich in Norwich, Norfolk, UK (2 hours from London by train or coach), is a college of further and higher education offering a wide range of vocational, academic and professional courses. International students from all over the world have been coming to City College Norwich to study for over 30 years. City College Norwich is known for its friendly atmosphere and its supportive staff, and is perfect for students who appreciate the quieter pace of life that is available here in Norfolk. Alongside excellent teaching and great support, and the opportunity for work both during and after studies, you will interact with a mix of people from those who were born in Norfolk and have never ventured further afield, to those who have travelled the world and are now settled here.
The historic city of Norwich is situated 2 hours from London in East Anglia, in the East of England. Norwich is linked to Cambridge via the A11, which leads to the M11 motorway for London and the M25. Norwich railway station has half hourly services to London Liverpool Street. Norwich also has its own international airport, which connects to the major cities of the UK, and the rest of the world via Europe.
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies
Courses / Programs
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies (KBM LSABS) is a further adult education college situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. We welcome students in ACCA, ATHE, iam, EDI and British Safety Council affiliated programs in Accountancy, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Management, Administrative Management, English and also short courses in Health and Safety.
KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies offers a variety of comprehensive courses which are internationally recognized. The college emphasis is upon providing guidance for the local and international students in order to shape their long term career plans.
One of our special features is practical training in accountancy which is for students with or without previous education in accountancy, and has proved very helpful in finding them jobs. The innovative approach of KBM LSABS is to not only to provide academic programs of development but also to impart practical training to provide hands on experience which can help them to start their career as experienced candidate.
- PGD in Business Management
- PGD in IT
- PGD in Tourism Management
- Postgraduate International Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Higher Diploma for Management Assisstants
- Award / Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Business (EfB)
- Spoken English for Industry and Commerce (SEFIC)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CertTEFL)
- British Safety Council Award in Health & Safety
Inspired Beauty Salon & Training School, South Yorkshire
Courses / Programs
Inspired Beauty Salon and Training School, based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK, provide in-house beauty training courses throughout the whole of Britain. Inspired Beauty has over ten years' experience in beauty therapy, and we never teach more than five trainees per class. All certificates are approved and recognised by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and the British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
In today's increasingly globalized world, there is a huge demand for trained personnel within this industry.
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) is the leading professional association for those involved in all aspects of logistics and transport. Headquartered in London, it is a membership based organisation with over 30,000 members in over 30 countries, including Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, North America, China and the United Arab Emirates.
Other professional bodies and trade associations include the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers which is the professional body for those engaged in all aspects of the shipping business, and the UK Chamber of Shipping which is the trade association and voice for the UK shipping industry.
CILT Supply Chain Qualifications:
- Level 1 Award in Logistics & Transport
- Level 2 Certificate in Logistics & Transport
- Level 3 Certificate in Logistics & Transport
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Logistics & Transport
- Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Transport
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) courses include:
- Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE)
- Foundation Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group, London
Courses / Programs
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group offers a selection of professionally run training courses for a number of different industries including courses in dental nursing, dental radiography, CPR, manual handling and more. We are based on North Street in Romford in north-east London, within walking distance of Seven Kings Rail Station. All of our courses are designed and delivered by highly skilled tutors who are knowledgeable and passionate about helping others learn. Each tutor has great experience in the subjects they teach, as well as having the necessary qualifications to ensure a complete learning process.
At Harriet Ellis, we enable individuals to think beyond the acquisition of knowledge and skills, to their successful application in the workplace. By treating everyone as an individual and tailoring our approach, we are able to help our students excel beyond their own high standards. We specialise in recruiting UK and overseas professionals into employment within the United Kingdom.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group are an accredited agency under the NEBDN strict guidelines for the teaching and studying of dental related courses.
P4B Training is a small, friendly training establishment offering accredited nail & beauty certificate & diploma courses. We are based in the small, picturesque village of Finningley, which lies along the A614 road, about 6 miles from the centre of Doncaster in South Yorkshire. Finningley is located just a few minutes from Robin Hood Airport, the M18 and the A1.
P4B Training caters for complete beginners and experienced beauty therapists alike, and has training classes to suit all. Our nail courses are set out so that you can start at the level you are currently at, without having to sit through subjects you already have a qualification in. We are a totally independent training establishment.
Our manicure and pedicure course is as indepth as NVQ level 3 in beauty and is a pre-requisite some of our nail courses. On this course you will also learn Anatomy and Physiology, as we believe this is a must for all nail technicians.
Our educator has been in the industry for over 15 years and has run her own beauty therapy business for more than 10 years. She is an EZ Flow master artist nail technician, fully qualified beauty therapist, holistic therapist, along with being a qualified teacher.