Career training programs in Fort Lauderdale FL: Medical assistant school in South Florida, certification courses in medical assisting, court reporting & computer aided design (CAD). Vocational training in Broward County, close to Miami, Hollywood..
Key College: Located in Dania Beach FL and serving the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood & Broward County areas, Key College is a career training school that provides programs of study in high-demand fields that include Paralegal, Court Reporting, Medical Assisting & Computer Aided Design. These career oriented, post-secondary programs of study in selected disciplines consistent with most current needs of business, industry and new entrants into the labor force.
Our South Florida College location is ideal and accessible for Students in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Hollywood, Plantation and more, including Broward County, Palm Beach County and Miami-Dade County.
Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine, West Palm Beach
Courses / Programs
Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (FICAM), located in West Palm Beach, Florida, is a Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M.) school offering diploma programs to students interested in becoming CAM Practitioners. Florida Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine is licensed by the Florida commission for Independent Education and is able to offer diploma programs as a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioner and/or a Clearminded Program Educator.
International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.
Earn highly-specialized, technical qualifications from the comfort of your own home or office in the U.S. with Central Florida Institute of Technology (CFIT)!
Based in Winter Park FL, in the Orlando metro area, we provide a wide range of online professional development and continuing education certificate programs as well as filmmaking diploma and associate's degree courses - for working adults, lifelong learners and students ages 18+.
All programs are offered completely online, and can be taken anytime, throughout the U.S.
Recognizing that students are the primary reason that Central Florida Institute of Technology exists, we seek to provide excellent, accessible, affordable and comprehensive learning experiences.
CFIT is an educational institution that values excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT provides a means for individuals to earn affordable, competency-based degrees, diplomas, certificates and other credentials that are credible to both academic institutions and employers.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program • Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is a top rated aeronautical college offering a wide variety of accredited Certificate, Associate, Bachelor and Masters degree programs & Graduate Certificates in aviation and aerospace fields to students from around the globe. Embry-Riddle has two residential campuses in Daytona Beach, Florida, and Prescott, Arizona, along with over 170 locations worldwide including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Worldwide Online (web-based distance learning programs).
Embry-Riddle offers a comprehensive education in major fields that prepare you for leadership in the career of your choice in aviation/aerospace or any industry.
Our Worldwide Office of Professional Education provides nondegree courses and programs for adult workers in the aviation and aerospace industries through seminars, workshops, and short courses – resulting in Certificates of Completion and/or CEUs.
We also deliver online courses leading to the Corporate Aviation Management Certificate through the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA).
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Merryfield School of Pet Grooming is an accredited pet grooming training facility situated in Broward County, South Florida.
We offer day and evening programs in the Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach area. We provide a 600 clock hour Professional Pet Grooming program that boils down to 4 simple elements: Speed, skill, accuracy, and confidence.