SAT test preparation in South Florida: SAT prep classes in Boca Raton area for high school students. Intensive SAT test prep in Coral Springs / Fort Lauderdale area, private SAT prep tutoring for teenagers in Pompano Beach, Broward County, Palm Beach County FL..
EZ SAT Prep: EZ SAT Prep provides in-person SAT preparatory courses to students in the South Florida area. The course consists of a total of 6 hours of instruction, divided evenly between math and reading/writing. We offer a course in preparation for each SAT, so students can enroll for whichever SAT they're taking. Our competitively-priced course covers all sections of the test and yields great results.
- We harness the power of test preparation in new, innovative ways.
- Combining our unique methods with proven teaching methodology, we're inspiring students to take control of their test prep experience.
- EZ SAT Prep provides a stepping stone for our students to reach the future they envision.
- Our instructors can also easily make themselves easily available to students outside of session hours by text or email to answer any questions that may arise between sessions.
- All payments must be made at the start of the first session of each course. Payments may be made by cash or check made out to EZ SAT Prep, LLC. Contact us now to secure your spot and then bring payment to the first session.
Southwest Florida College is a private, accredited, senior college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs from our campuses in Tampa, Ft. Myers, Port Charlotte and in Bonita Springs in South Florida, and online via distance learning. Programs include Business Management, CADD, Graphic & Web Design, Education, Information Technology, Interior Design, Legal and Medical Programs.
The mission of Southwest Florida College is to provide an education that will prepare students to pursue successful careers and lead enriched lives. Based on current market demands, we seek to provide the most relevant knowledge to our students.
As a College that Listens to Employers, we are constantly making sure that our technology, our curriculum and our faculty are in-touch with today's and tomorrow's industry needs. We couple this with a competency-based education that ensures measurable outcomes of education. We are not just educating, we are preparing a workforce for the future.
Southwest Florida College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Merryfield School of Pet Grooming is an accredited pet grooming training facility situated in Broward County, South Florida.
We offer day and evening programs in the Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach area. We provide a 600 clock hour Professional Pet Grooming program that boils down to 4 simple elements: Speed, skill, accuracy, and confidence.
International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.
Situated right on the waterfront in Riverside, a suburb of Jacksonville FL, Parisian Spa Institute is a quality educational training facility for cosmetology and massage therapy. We provide comprehensive courses in Nail Technology, Massage Therapy, Cosmetology, and Skin Care as well as a Full Specialty Program that combines all of our training techniques into one course.
We are a privately-owned institute, accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and licensed by the Commission of Independent Education for the State of Florida. Whether you’re looking for a second career, or finally doing what you love, Parisian Spa Institute offers a relaxing, friendly and inviting environment to start your career in beauty.
Our tuition is affordable, and our success rate for job placement and passing the state boards is phenomenal. In addition to the affordability of the tuition, we have grants and scholarships if you qualify to assist you in your tuition costs.
Become a Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant or Phlebotomy in as little as 2 weeks.
Southwestern Vocational Training in Lee County, FL offers a wide range of certified vocational career programs. These include allied health programs such as Phlebotomy Technician, Medical assistant & more.
Our career programs are offered throughout South-West Florida areas including Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Immokalee & Naples. We are licensed by the Florida Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education.
At SWVT students are not just “customers”—you are a valued members of our community. You will receive personal attention from a caring and supportive team of professionals. As a smart and experienced adult, you’ve seen and done a lot already. We respect that, and work with you to make sure you are not spending time and money on a career that’s not in demand. We keep you focused on what’s important—the career you’ll graduate with to expand your options in the workforce.
Our tuition costs are very affordable, our instructors are highly experienced and our goal is to help you with job assistance upon graduation.
If you are serious about a new, affordable and convenient career, you are encouraged to consider SWVT.
Financial Assistance and Job assistance is available for the following career programs.
- Phlebotomy Technician program (170 hours)
- Home Health Aide program (75 hours)
- Certified Nursing Assistant program (40 hours)
- Patient Care Technician (4-6 months)
- Medical Assistant (6-9 months)
- Accounting Specialist (3-6 months)
- CPR class: CPR certification is required for all healthcare professionals.