Aat Media College:
Access Atlantech (AAT) is one of the leaders in integrated media education in India, and was established with the motive to bring in a unique, world-class educational system to cater to the needs of the Indian Media and Entertainment Industry. We have a number of locations throughout the country including New Delhi in Delhi, Chennai in Tamil Nadu, Mumbai in Maharashtra, Bangalore in Karnataka, Kochi, Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala and Dibrugarh in Upper Assam. We are also based in London (UK).
Courses / Programs:
Diploma, Bachelor's degree and Master's degree programs offered in the following fields:
- Diploma in Recording Arts:
Listening to music is great, but what about actually helping to create it? Learn everything you need to know to start a career in recording and audio postproduction with our 18 months Recording Arts Programme.
From acoustic principles, amplification technology, and signal flow, to interactive audio, MIDI techniques, and sound effect design, the Curriculum covers the many different procedures, formats, and applications found in the recording arts world.
* Course Objective: Our goal is to provide you with the focused knowledge and understanding of audio needed to qualify for entry-level industry positions as assistant engineers, music recording engineers, postproduction audio engineers, MIDI/digital audio workstation operators and programmers, music/ effects/dialogue editors, live production engineers, assistant maintenance technicians, and a variety of other positions in the audio industry. In addition to technical proficiency and creative
- Certificate in Electronic Music Production:
If you are passionate about music and think you have the potential for music career, then maybe it’s time you signed up for our Electronic Music Production course. It’s your ticket to enter the world of jingles, music videos, ring tones and mobile entertainment. EMP trains you in the production of different genres of music using various technology and software. Comprehensive knowledge of music, mixing on a console, EFX and more are imparted, both theoretically and practically in three stages.
- Diploma in Animation Arts:
Visual effects involve integration of live-action footage and Computer generated imagery which look realistic, which is simply impossible to capture on film. Diploma in VFX is the course which meets the growing demands from the industry for creative Artists who have a complete understanding of the pipeline for production process. You will be studying in a well developed, time tested, up-to-date, and industry oriented media curriculum focusing on industry specific concepts, techniques and tools to achieve the highest level of learning outcome.
* Aims of the Course: The main aim of Diploma in VFX is to provide theoretical and practical education designed to prepare the student for a career in visual effects generation and CG compositing for the media industry. The objective of the course is to provide graduates with operational knowledge and creative skills with profound product conceptualization suitable to gain professional employment in the related media industry both in India and internationally.
Area of Study
Diploma in Digital Film Making:
Filmmakers have always been on the cutting edge of technology. Early days it was colour and sound and now CGI, virtual sets, and high-definition cameras are opening doors that were once unimaginable. Yet with all these, the nucleus of our films still remains the people whose drive, passion, and creativity bring these ideas to life on the big screen. The curriculum is designed in such a way that will have you planning productions, writing scripts, creating storyboards, and learning how to shoot on a variety of cameras.
* Course Objective: The aim is to provide you with the focused knowledge and understanding of film theory and craft needed to qualify for entry-level, industry positions as independent filmmakers, camera operators, production assistants, editors, sound designers, assistant directors, unit production managers, art directors, video editors, lighting technicians, director’s assistants, dialogue editors, and a variety of other positions in the film and video industry. This program will also help you develop team building skills necessary for the film industry and instruct you in the professional presentation of film projects.
- BSc. Visual Communication:
The growth of mass communications is inextricably linked with the development of the modern world. Developments in media technology have had a major impact, and an understanding of these powerful forces is vital to our understanding of the political and cultural world today. The B.Sc program in Visual Communications would be your ideal choice if you are interested in the dynamics behind the production, distribution and delivery of content across various media & entertainment platforms.
* Course Objective: Our Viscom Program helps you to become a professional media designer capable of producing high quality visual/graphic designs, video and audio media content and to contribute to studio teams that create innovative online and offline digital media solutions. The tailor-made curriculum that the creative acumen that you possess while joining the program gets augmented by aesthetic thinking and contemporary technology. This will stand to give you an unassailable stature when you complete the program and join the industry.
- International MBA: MSC - MBA in Media Management:
The Media & Entertainment industry is seeing an unprecedented growth due to the advent of newer formats of content and the emergence of digital technologies. Globalization, fragmentation of audiences, new markets, new business models, re-engineered processes and new ways of interacting with customers are pervasive features of the Media industry today. Naturally, the key to success for any media enthusiast would be to stay in tune with the rapidly changing dynamics.
The Msc.- MBA in Media Management is a rigorous two-year program that demands the best of your abilities. It is holistic, forward-looking and is of high practical relevance. It has been tailor-made to create the next generation of thought leaders in the Media & Entertainment industry.
* Course Objective:
Our unique program complements the creative and aesthetic thinking you have acquired at the undergraduate level with a set of relevant management skills to prepare you for a strategic leadership career in the Media & Entertainment industry. The program combines traditional theoretical learning with contemporary practices to help you accelerate the growth of your career in any entertainment platform.
- MBA in India: MBA in Media & Entertainment:
With the Media & Entertainment Industry set to grow big time in years to come, there is an acute shortage of managers with necessary industry knowledge and orientation. This management program will help the industry find the managers needed to support growth and give the right career opportunity to candidates looking forward to joining the Media & entertainment industry.
Access Atlantech Edutainment (I) Ltd (AAT)., India’s largest media Education provider in the technology arena has tied-up with Hindustan University, UGC & AICTE approved, deemed institution, which has sprawling campus in Chennai. The first year of the programme will be conducted on the Hindustan University campus in Chennai & the programme’s second year will be held on the Access Atlantech (AAT) campus in Chennai.
* Course Objective:
The course objective is two fold – it gives an overall view and total grasp on management subjects used in governance as in Business, finance, production and general management. Secondly, it focuses on core industries as in Media, entertainment, online, design and lifestyle. An unique course as it combines practical, hands-on and theory based knowledge alongside international case studies from the industry. A Management grad from this program will possess working knowledge of the industry at unparalleled levels giving him a cutting edge over his contemporaries.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Media & Entertainment (PGDME)
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Haddows Road, Jayalakshmi Estates, 29/8,, Chennai, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.