Study optometry in India: Optometry degree in Mumbai, optometrist career training, bachelor degree course in Maharashtra, internship programs. Optometry schools in USA, Canada, UK, London, Ireland, Australia, Asia...
Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry, Mumbai: Located in Mumbai in the west of India, Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry provides a Bachelor in Optometry degree course and short-term comprehensive fellowship programs. Established in 2003, we aim to prepare a cadre of well-qualified optometrists trained to provide primary eye care services to the society as well as to the optical industry opening vistas of opportunity for each student, to pursue a career of choice like academics, research and development in optical and opthalmic field, working in opthalmic hospitals or practicing independently.
Email:Contact us below
Optometry Courses: - Bachelor degree in Optometry - B.Sc. Optom.
- Short-term comprehensive fellowship programs: 1-year short-term comprehensive fellowship program is also available in clinical diagnostics to the 3 year diploma holder or 4-year degree holder in Optometry from a reputed institution in order to improvise on the clinical skills.
Indian Board of Alternative Medicine (Department of Distance and Continuing Education)
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-recognized qualification in the field of natural health / holistic healing with the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM)! Based in Kolkata, we provide a wide range of online / distance learning courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level to students from throughout India and worldwide.
• IBAM offers diploma, bachelor degree, postgraduate diploma, paramedical courses, master degree & doctorate courses in a range of alternative medicine therapies including Naturopathy, Medical Herbalism, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, & Reflexology.
• We also provide paramedical diploma courses, as well as 1-year specialization diploma courses ideal for registered medical practitioners who would like to incorporate alternative medicine and natural therapies into the treatment of their patients.
• Distance learning gives you the opportunity to learn from the comfort of your own home or office, and to schedule your studies around your professional and personal commitments. All of our courses are taught in English.
• The largest organization of Alternative Medicines in India, we are a Government registered institution with many international affiliations.
Student Testimonial: "It was very nice to complete my education with you. I applied for board certification as a naturopathic doctor. Please note that your diploma was accepted in order for me to sit for that exam, and is held in high regard by the board examiners. Thank you."
- John, Pennsylvania, USA
• Diploma in Alternative Medicine
• Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counseling
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1-Yr Specialization Diploma courses
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Philosophy in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Science in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Doctor of Medicine in Electro Homeopathy
International Institute of Culinary Arts, New Delhi
Courses / Programs
International Institute of Culinary Arts (IICA) is located in the heart of prestigious South Delhi in the heritage site of Hauz Khas. We offer a wide variety of culinary arts programs and short term chef courses to meet the requirement of all levels of chefs or established professionals.
We welcome all students who have potential of learning and perfecting culinary art. In addition to education, we are a single window service provider for all areas concerning food and beverages business.
IICA is India's first culinary institute to be accredited by City & Guilds UK, Edexcel UK and World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS).
International Institute of Culinary Arts is a unit of Datta Hospitality Management Support Services (DHMSS) and has been founded by Virender S Datta, a leading hotelier and renowned chef. The institute boasts of international standards and state of the art kitchen facilities.
We are committed to producing a well-qualified and highly effective, mobile and dedicated work force to answer the industry’s needs globally.
Located in Bandra, close to Mumbai city centre, Sheila Raheja Institute of Hotel Management has been established to facilitate the transition from hospitality academics to successful careers in hospitality industry.
Affiliated to the University of Mumbai, we provide a range of hospitality-related Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degree programs as well as a variety of short-term Culinary Arts courses.
Hospitality, we believe, has new connotations in the modern world. It is an emerging industry with a bright future and part of the sunshine sector.
Like always, we love to be at the vanguard of action and with a preparedness expected of the leaders in the industry.
Hospitality & Culinary Arts Degree Programs:
- Masters (MSc) in Hotel & Hospitality Administration
- Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Hospitality Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Culinary Arts
- Associate Degree in Hospitality Studies
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Culinary Arts Workshops:
- Chocolate Making
- Thai Cooking
- Cupcakes Fiesta
- Eggless Baking
- Starters & More
- Cakes & Icing
- Vegetarian Cooking
- Healthy Baking/Cooking
- Family Cooking & Baking..
Academy Of Advanced Endodontics is a private career training institute in the heart of Bangalore, India's Garden City.
We offer a wide range of short-term courses to dental practitioners, as well as a 14-week Integrated Clinical Endodontics program and a Concise Weekend Endodontic Certificate course - the first of its kind in India. Our course material and hands-on training programs are designed so as to optimize learning.
Our objective is to educate and enhance the knowledge of modern endodontics among general practitioners.
Each course is developed in accordance with the exposure levels of candidates, and is taught by expert tutors.
The Asian College of Journalism is a media career training institute in Chennai that provides a comprehensive 3-term Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism program.
The ACJ Diploma Programme seeks to combine the "How To" aspect of journalism with a critical and reflective "Why" perspective which enables the young journalist to keep up with the demands made by a dynamic work environment and, as importantly, by a changing society.
Situated in the upmarket business district of Banjara Hills, in the heart of the India's Pearl city, Hyderabad, Rachnoutsav Events Academy provides professional undergraduate and postgraduate event management programs, including foundation and Masters courses in Event Management, as well as a Masters program in Wedding Planning.
Founded in 1996, Rachnoutsav is today poised to translate its vast experience and expertise into a world-class Events Academy, with an aim to develop expert individuals in the field of Event Management and empower them with cutting-edge training.
Event managers are in great demand, due to the rise in corporate and personal events needing professionals to manage them. The growing need of skilled professionals in managing the increasing number of events in the corporate and media sectors is driving the event management industry. The courses offered by our Academy have an international appeal, with a practical-oriented training methodology. From day one, the innovative, skill focused and management driven programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level will mould the Rachnoutsav Events Academy students to excel in the event management world.